I have a work crush…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I have a work crush…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 1:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JN67
    JN67
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 9:19 pm #224468
    I have a work crush…

There’s this girl that at my job who just got hired for a temporary position but will be leaving shortly. When i first saw her walk in I instantly had that reaction of “woah who’s that”. She’s my age (young) and I want to take her on a date in the city. As a company we got drinks after work and she seemed very into me, she even stayed at the bar longer too talk to me then left when I did. She would even come to where I was in the bar.. During work we don’t talk too much but a light conversation. I notice her glance at me when I walk in rooms etc. but am unsure if she’s into me. How do I go about asking her out, we have a happy hour coming up which seems like my best shot. I’m too scared to do it while at work but am so drawn to her.

AnthonyT1993
    AnthonyT1993
    Participant
    November 1, 2019 at 4:47 pm #224522

At the next after-work drinks when you’re talking to her alone, maybe ask her if she’d like to grab drinks one on one on Friday to get to know each other better without all these other people around — if she’s really into you there’s no reason she should say no IMO.