I just don't get it. Confused!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I just don't get it. Confused!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 9:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    April 13, 2016 at 1:38 am #97651
    Reply To: I just don't get it. Confused!

This is hard because she can either be very busy right before the trip or she could be creeped out. I wouldnt have bought the ticket for you to go. I would have offered to pay her way to come to you. Most women would say yes to that. Or she met someone who doesn’t like you.

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 3:22 am #97655

Well I got my money back and I’m already done with her. It’s not even about the trip it’s about how can u block me from.everything. Like I was some stalker or some shit don’t get it. U would at least think someone u loved talking to for 2 months straight and she expressed. U would think be a normal person and say hey this and that. I could respect u for that. But I don’t care I’m already done so. Thanks for the advice people!!!! Much appreciated

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 19, 2016 at 11:18 am #98087

This is crazy. I text her for 2 days now. First I asked her was she still interested and like me? She didn’t answer.
    Then I ask her can I call u. She ask.me why I wanted to say. I told her how I felt about her and everything.

“Then she says while I’m typing. It’s cool if u talking to someone. ” I know u can see we drifted away from each other”

I’m like wtf?? How can u say this. I never drifted away from u. This whole time I been calling and texting u ain’t been answering then u block me on things. I gave u like 2 days I didn’t contact u because u had family up and I was maybe she need time to think.
    How is trying to flip this on me saying ” I drifted away from her. How can she say this to me?

1 2