I like a guy but he doesn’t ask anything much about me ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2020 at 5:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

m123
    m123
    Participant
    January 24, 2020 at 5:48 pm #228397

I went on a date with a guy and he started off asking me a question but throughout the date the whole conversation was me asking about him. He didn’t really ask me much and when it got silent I felt like I had to try and think of something else to ask because I’m embarrassed of the silence. Even when texting he doesn’t really ask me much sometimes says and you but he asked me when can I see you again and I kinda don’t know if I should see him again or not. Everything is there between us he’s handsome,he opened doors for me and was super polite, he is adventurous like me, he’s everything I like but the conversation spark wasn’t there and I’m wondering if I should give him a second chance as he just said when can we go out again. Help?

addiebaddie456
    addiebaddie456
    Participant
    January 27, 2020 at 6:38 pm #228505

I think you should give him at least one more chance! Sometimes it takes guys longer to open up and be comfortable enough to ask more questions. Typically girls are more outgoing during the first few dates so I would hang out with him at least one more time before you give up on him. The fact that he is asking you out again shows the interest he has in you. If he doesn’t open up the next time you hang out and start asking more questions I would move on though and try to find something different that you can connect better with.

pompanobeach1106
    pompanobeach1106
    Participant
    January 29, 2020 at 11:26 pm #228645

I second Addis’s response…

misformani
    misformani
    Participant
    January 30, 2020 at 7:13 pm #228698

As a woman, I would suggest you only try ONCE maybe twice if you recognize he is aloof or extreme quiet. I do understand there are situations where guys are actually shy but if you’re finding it’s forced, please FALL BACK from him. In my experience w men, when they act like this, it’s because they are tryna be too cool for school. Start talking to him less and allow a dude who thinks ur the bombdotcom to ask all about YOU and make u feel special, the same way you wanna know all about him. Become aloof with him and watch as he comes to you. Good luck boo