I like this guy but I have no classes with him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 8:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

yeet345
    yeet345
    Participant
    May 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm #199893

Gonna try to keep this short. There’s this guy in my grade that I got grouped with for a school activity, and we were the only ones invested in it, so we actually had some good conversation. The problem is, he’s not in my class and I have no means of talking to him, as I don’t have his number or social media. His friends were the ones that taunted me for the past two years, so I really don’t wanna approach him when he’s surrounded by all of them. Do you have any tips?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 5, 2019 at 5:04 pm #199896

“The problem is, he’s not in my class and I have no means of talking to him..”
    No, the problem is he’s apparently not interested in you.

Seriously if he were interested in you he would have asked you for your phone number.
    He would have made up some excuse to see you.

“His friends were the ones that taunted me for the past two years,”
    Odds are he is aware that his friends do not like you.
    Most likely he is too immature to ignore “peer pressure” and will not date you against his friends’ wishes.

Generally speaking girls and women don’t have to chase after boys and men.
    All they have to do is be receptive to the guys who they are attracted to.

Men who want to get with a woman are fairly transparent about it.
    If a guy isn’t flirting with you or asking you out he’s probably not all that into (you).
    The best tip I have for you at this point is to move on.

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

tallglassofwater
    tallglassofwater
    Participant
    May 5, 2019 at 6:39 pm #199901

Try to catch him on the way in or out of class maybe. Then say something like “Hey, I enjoyed talking with you during our group project the other day.” And see if it sparks a conversation.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    May 20, 2019 at 10:50 am #200727

I would try and ask around what his instagram or snap is. I would do instagram first, then like his pictures and see if he likes yours back!

boysrtrash
    boysrtrash
    Participant
    May 21, 2019 at 7:46 pm #200881

so boys your age are going to be stupid and hard to deal with. so it’s going to be more difficult to find a guy that’s going to be super easy to approach to and then have an amazing, problem-free relationship. there are definitely those kinds of relationships out there, but i saw that those happen more often at college age and above. so, i would not worry too much about this boy. try to not think of him as your crush or as someone you like, but as someone you want to get to know because you feel like they need a friend. that always helped me to keep me grounded and not put the guy at a pedestal. also, keep in mind that you will have to do some work as well! if the guy knows how to approach you, knows how to swoon you, knows how to make you his girlfriend, then more than likely he is a player. guys who don’t really have a strong game and therefore more difficult to reach are often the nicer ones. best of luck!!

dollyfae
    dollyfae
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 8:53 pm #200954

I’d definitely warm up with him over messaging, stay nice and flirty and see where that leads before taking any real life steps. It totally sucks not having classes available together, but if you guys get close over snapchat or insta there’s definitely a chance for lots of hanging out irl! Good luck!

Anomaly6
    Anomaly6
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 10:16 pm #200962

Just be patient, I’m sure there will be an opportunity where you bump into each other. Dont force it or it may seem too desperate!