I lost you but not forgotten. I am a woman asking guys specifically for pov

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 6:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lostsimba23
    lostsimba23
    Participant
    March 8, 2019 at 6:49 pm #196277

I’m seeing a guy for almost month now. I told him that I like his vibe. That hes really good with me and it scares me but in good way. I just wanted to be honest. He said he likes me too but hes still in contact with his ex. He said he needs a small break from us 2 weeks as he wants us to be friends because he doesnt want to lose me as he is still figuring things out. He said he likes me as a person.

What does it all mean really? Is he bullshitting me?? He sought me after four years
    We already met before dated, slept together but only twice then we lost contact. He found me then claimed he never forgotten about me. Please help!!

Steve LaRue
    Steve LaRue
    Participant
    March 9, 2019 at 4:33 am #196286

I would say hes leading you on. I don’t see him ever being serious with you.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 10, 2019 at 3:45 pm #196319

“…he wants us to be friends because he doesnt want to lose me as he is still figuring things out. ”
    ” He said he likes me as a person.”
    “What does it all mean really?”

{You’re traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
    A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
    That’s the signpost up ahead – your next stop, the Friend Zone!}

Generally speaking if you have to “figure a guy out” it usually means he’s not all that “into” you.
    Having only gone out with someone for less than 4 weeks seems too soon to profess they “scare you” in a good way.
    Odds are if he recently broke up with someone the last thing he wants is to get serious right away.

You should keep your options open by going out with other guys as you are NOT in a committed relationship.
    “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

Find someone who thinks you’re a “the one” and not just a “likable person”.

lostsimba23
    lostsimba23
    Participant
    March 10, 2019 at 4:11 pm #196321

Thank you for your feedback! After days of contemplating the situation, I also think I spoke too early and that scare him. However, I actually did not regret saying it. At least now I know where he stands and where I stand. I guess he took it as I am starting to have deep feelings but I actually wasnt. I was just overwhelmed. I am keeping my options open. I am not holding on to him as I already know in my guts he wont come back. At the end of the day, at least I tried. I gave us a chance. He was the one who actually asked for it. A chance for us to date. To see if we are compatible. Another lesson learned on my part. 😂 Guess, Just keeps on trying. I believe we all have that one person we are meant to be. I will keep my faith in love ❤️ Thanks a lot for your time!

ali_jamal
    ali_jamal
    Participant
    March 13, 2019 at 4:42 pm #196674

hard to guess