I made out with a girl whose got a boyfriend, but what now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 7:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Gman237
    Gman237
    Participant
    June 23, 2020 at 3:27 pm #235122

This girl has been hanging out at my apartment because she’s friends with my roommate. One day, I got home and they were getting drunk. She told me that I should join them. I had already liked this girl, but she had a boyfriend, so I left it be. My roommate had told me before that she was gonna break up with him. He hadn’t taken her out for Valentine’s day and he’d only called her twice in three months. She said that he hadn’t even called her on their anniversary. That night she was hanging around me a lot and we were having a good time. When we were alone, she told me she thinks I’m cute, and I said she’s cute too. We all go to her place. After a bit, my roommate leaves and I’m getting ready to. I’m sitting on her bed next to her and we start making out. I tell her I feel bad because she’s got a boyfriend. She says that’s probably gonna end. Next day, my roommate says she’s gonna give him another chance. I just want her to be happy, but I also like her. What should I do? Call her?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 29, 2020 at 12:30 pm #235194

“I’m sitting on her bed next to her and we start making out. I tell her I feel bad because she’s got a boyfriend.”
    “She says that’s probably gonna end.”

Here’s what you know about her, if she’s unhappy in a relationship she will cheat.

Very few cheaters are looking to (replace) one relationship with another.
    Their goal is to hold onto all that is good in their primary relationship while addressing other needs on the side.

While she’s was willing to have sex with you it doesn’t mean she wants to immediately jump into another relationship.
    You also don’t want to be a “rebound”. If you’re hoping to get laid there is a good chance you could with her.
    Odds are her boyfriend is going to piss her off again. However if you’re “looking for love” move on.

If you ever became a couple you would never trust her because you now know how she operates when unhappy.
    Last but not least some women go through a “bad boy” phase and are attracted guys who make their lives “challenging”.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 29, 2020 at 12:56 pm #235195

‘Isn’t it ironic . . . we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love those who hurt us. – Ellen Hopkins

That might explain why so many “nice guys” end up in the {friend zone} or “finishing last”