I met this amazing girl at the Bar

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2019 at 3:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

zss
    zss
    Participant
    March 18, 2019 at 1:17 pm #196997

Long story, short, I met this girl on Friday, at a bar. She approached me while I was ordering drinks and we hit it off. She spent the entire remaining night talking to me away from her friends. This girl was very attractive, and if she hadnt approached me I wouldnt even talk to her. We spent the night 12-2am talking, touching, hugging and I asked her if I could kiss to which she said no. I really hit it off with her but didnt carry a great conversation as I was confused and nervous. I got her snapchat, but she deleted me the next day. Should I message this girl on Facebook? I really think she could be the one tbh. I was thinking of sending her this ”Hi its the cute entitled asshole you met at the bar. Ouch, for deleting me. Im usually not this persistent, but I really enjoyed talking to you at Luckys the other night. You seemed like an amazing girl, plus youre adorable af too. Let me take you out for dinner and get to know you more? Cause Id love to. If not, I understand.”

Ramone1234
    Ramone1234
    Participant
    March 19, 2019 at 9:10 am #197045

Next time be more relaxed, be confident and don’t ask her for permission to kiss her. Look her in the eyes and then at her lips, and if she looks at your lips she’s ready to be kissed. There were some signs that she was ready for kiss, but you didn’t have to ask her. Even if she had turned the cheek, never mind. You would try a little bit later. You have nothing to lose.

“Hi its the cute entitled asshole you met at the bar. I really enjoyed talking to you at Luckys the other night. You seemed like an amazing girl, plus youre adorable af too. Let me take you out for dinner and get to know you more? Cause Id love to. When are you free?”

riserise
    riserise
    Participant
    March 19, 2019 at 8:35 pm #197125

the affordable thing was a little strange

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 24, 2019 at 12:16 pm #197494

“I asked her if I could kiss to which she said no.”
    ” I really hit it off with her but didnt carry a great conversation as I was confused and nervous.”
    “I got her snapchat, but she deleted me the next day. Should I message this girl on Facebook?”

HELL NO!!!

She shot you down for a kiss! Gave you her snapchat and deleted you the next day!
    My guess is like a fool {YOU bought her drinks all night} and she was never interested in YOU to begin with!
    According to your own analysis of the situation {You felt she was Out of Your League}.

“This girl was very attractive, and if she hadnt approached me I wouldnt even talk to her.”

In order for (her) to have been “the one” she would have had to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually WANTS to be with you!

Sorry to tell you this but: You got played!

In the future no matter how attractive a woman is act confident/have some swagger!
    Nothing turns a woman off more than awkward guys.
    Also don’t allow women to use you for free drinks!

rosealie7
    rosealie7
    Participant
    March 24, 2019 at 11:55 pm #197521

No sorry, if she didn’t want to kiss you then she isn’t interested.

RNSPT
    RNSPT
    Participant
    March 26, 2019 at 11:09 am #197663

I’d move on and find someone else