I Need Advice!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I Need Advice!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 4:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Trdivor11
    Trdivor11
    Participant
    May 31, 2019 at 4:29 pm #201478
    I Need Advice!

So this is situation.There is one girl and we live in same city.I saw months ago her pictures on instagram and nothing was happening in that time but i started to train the same sport as she and i noticed her and i am pretty sure that’s time i started to like her A LOT.Literally when i see her irl i get feeling like my heart will rip out literally.Problem is that i don’t know her and she don’t know me(we didn’t meet each other irl).We chated on instagram about music cause both of us for example play instrument and on top of that we listen to LITERALLY SAME GENRES OF MUSIC and that’s the one more thing that show me her beauty.She is now going to start high school(Same as mine) and i am already in high school.I am starting 11-th grade and she is starting 9-th grade.Problem is that i don’t know her thoughts on dating and love things cause i don’t want to be so aggressive cause i think she is a bit shy person or maybe if i don’t try to get her attention i will get nothing. Pls help

Steve94
    Steve94
    Participant
    May 31, 2019 at 4:57 pm #201479

Hello my friend! I know how you feel, but you shouldn’t be so nervous. From what you say, I can understand that this girl is interested to you. As you have contact with her, you should try to date with her for a walk for example or whatever you want and tell her how you feel, but be gentle. Don’t rush to touch her or to kiss her! The problem is, if you delay that, someone else might make his movement and probably she’ll see you as friend. Good luck!

leofcb
    leofcb
    Participant
    June 1, 2019 at 4:29 am #201492

If you already communicate via social media, the next step is facetiming. You gotta hit that next step. After that, you can suggest meeting up at the mall or a game.

If you feel better with texting, you gotta get over that shyness and just facetime and get comfortable with talking directly to someone. Then, when you do meet up….it’ll be a breeze.

Trdivor11
    Trdivor11
    Participant
    June 1, 2019 at 8:22 am #201494

One more question how can i assume that she is interested in me cause from my view i think she is little bit shy and we didn’t met each other in real life we just chated on instagram about music and stuff.I asked her week ago to go outside(cause she did tell me that she planned to learn to play guitar and i play drummes)we can go outside,play some random music and have funn and she responds with ahahahaha thats sounds cooool.How can i see that she is interested or not interested in me .

anonxrose
    anonxrose
    Participant
    June 1, 2019 at 10:14 pm #201503

She seems interested, but I’m not sure if it’s romantically or as a friend. Try to stick with it, by increasing communication like leofcb suggested, FaceTime, but also try not to be too overwhelming because it might scare her off.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 2, 2019 at 12:35 pm #201526

“.. i started to like her A LOT. Literally when i see her irl i get feeling like my heart will rip out ”
    “Problem is that i don’t know her and she don’t know me…”

So in other words you have nothing to lose!

Be cool. Walk up to her and say something like the following.
    “I know you and I have chatted on Instagram before but I wanted to officially meet you. I’m blah blah.”
    ” I just recently started training for (the sport) and noticed you’re into that too. How long have you been playing?
    After a few minutes of small talk tell her you have to head out and then say;
    ” You know, we should go out sometime. Is it alright if I call you?” (shut up and wait)
    Odds are high she will give you her phone number. After a couple of days (call) not text her.

Most freshman girls would be flattered to have a junior/older boy show interest in them.
    This is especially true if he’s got his drivers license and can actually take her places.
    Even if that is not the case they assume an older guy is more {confident or worldly} than boys their age.

Trdivor11
    Trdivor11
    Participant
    June 3, 2019 at 8:40 am #201533

Update:Today her generation had something like graduating celebration, me and my friends was there cause there are some our friends that we know and we was going there to picture with them.She was there too.I Noticed her, walked up to her and i said Hello then i said my name, then i said we chated on instagram and she responds with yeah i know like she know who i am for sure and i asked her for picture and get it.Fun Fact is that 3 days ago i was in shop and she was in front of me in 1 second she turns around but it was so fast that i didn’t have time to say even hello and when i saw her it was like she didn’t know me but today she for sure recognize me and it was sooooo satisfactioning.Does that mean something or no?