Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comAugust 8, 2019 at 7:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!September 24, 2014 at 11:07 pm #62514
Alright, this is going to be a long post. Only because there’s a lot of background to this. Just to make it easier, I’m going to bullet point it 🙂
– I’ve known him since I was 8 (?), I’m 22 now
– He’s really good friends, if not best friends, with my older cousin
– He’s 8 years older than me…
– We met through and hang out through church only
– my senior year in high school, we talked LITERALLY all day. there is no exaggeration here. he would ask me to CALL HIM IN THE MORNING to wake him up and we would text/chat online all day until we both went to bed past midnight. this went on for a year
– our chats, were ridiculous to say the least. gmail saved them all so when i look back, holy crap, some of the stuff we said to each other was such a clear indicator that we were vibin’ (keep in mind, i was 17/18 at the time and he was 25/26)
– i went out of country the summer after my hs graduation, and we STILL chatted as often as we could, i don’t even remember this, but i went back toSeptember 24, 2014 at 11:11 pm #62515
i went back to all my old chats and remembered so many crazy things.
– we video chatted once while i was out of the country
– he was counting down the days until i got back
– he missed me, and it couldn’t have been any more obvious, why didn’t i see it before?
– but basically, my senior year in high school, we practically dated. like, we were for all i knew (i found out that there was a rumor that we were years later)
– we drifted apart after i started college, but we still talk on gchat from time to time and the conversation is still always good
– last summer, we met up and hung out for the first time just us two – it was dinner and a movie, which i didn’t really think of much back then
– once during the night, while we were getting froyo for dessert after dinner, the cashier called us out and asked if we were on a date – we were both like NO (but me a lot more cause i freaked out that she said it..anyways)
vic123ParticipantSeptember 25, 2014 at 8:35 am #62523
Ya, don’t leave us hanging! Did you two discuss dating after the cashiers comment?
What happened next????September 25, 2014 at 9:17 am #62516
MORE CONTINUED..(i told you, a lot of details/background stuff)
– we continuously made plans to meet up and hang out again, but it never went through
– we still speak online and stuff, but only when he starts the conversation. any time i chat him first, the conversation is always dead and it ends within a few minutes
– i noticed this past summer that he tends to kind of avoid me when we’re together in person? like at church, a bunch of us gather and stuff after mass and he rarely ever acknowledges me – but online it’s totally different
– my feelings for him have always been there, i can’t deny it. but now they’ve returned on the stronger end this time because we recently had this big church lakehouse trip this past weekend, so the feelings are back
so the question is, what the heck do i do? he still kind of doesn’t really talk to me when we’re with others or whatever. and i tried chatting him the other day and practically had to pull teeth to keep the conversation going.September 25, 2014 at 11:13 am #62542
LAST ONE PROMISE (i guess this forum doesn’t let me post a bunch of times at once…darn)
like i wanna be like, dude remember when we used to be so close? what happened? and a part of me even wants to be like, you know i used to really like you back then. but i don’t want to make things permanently weird and stuff between us. what do i doo? should i just leave it alone? or should i finally do something about it and what??
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.