I need help i don't know what to do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hamed99
    Hamed99
    Participant
    November 12, 2018 at 12:53 pm #189217

So it has been 4 weeks since me and my ex have broken up. And i told her that maybe i should leave her instead of being friends but she told me not to she said that her life is scary and empty without me. So yesterday a guy have asked her on a date and she went with him but she didn’t date him yet because she does not know him. She gave him a chance because it is not nice to be rejected and we have been talking lately but i want to get her back to be my gf again i want to do my best for her. And i have watched lots of videos saying that i should do the contact rule. What do you suggest i really would like your opinions. She also still loves me in a couples way just to let you know

lindatan
    lindatan
    Participant
    November 12, 2018 at 11:35 pm #189220

Hello Hamed99. I so love the part where you want her back. I may suggest you to rewind. Reminisce those first days when you met her. What made her loved you? How did you win her heart? You have not mentioned why you broke up. I may add more advice about this.

Hamed99
    Hamed99
    Participant
    November 13, 2018 at 4:41 am #189221

What made her love me is that she is struggling with depression and she always felt bad and she always self harmed and so on. So basically what i did was taking care of her being there for her supporting her basically doing my best and that’s where she fell in love with me first. And the reason why we brokeup is because i was not very confident enough i was very overthinking and worrying and also my jealousy and trust issues has destroyed my relationship

lindatan
    lindatan
    Participant
    November 13, 2018 at 8:22 pm #189305

Now I may say you should do more caring since that is where she fell in love with you. For the part where why the LOVE ended, before you start winning her back, ask yourself if you are ready to change those things for her. If so, then tell her you are ready to straighten things up just for her to come back. This will take a lot of guts though. And if you feel you’re starting to get jealous again, you have to study to control.

ramtin
    ramtin
    Participant
    November 14, 2018 at 5:06 am #189308

be honest with her

Hamed99
    Hamed99
    Participant
    November 15, 2018 at 9:52 am #189355

She had a second date with a guy and they both made out i asked her if she misses me she said she doesn’t know because she is confused but i have posted on social media that i have improved and am happy and she said it is the right attitude and that she is happy for me

lo91
    lo91
    Participant
    November 16, 2018 at 1:37 pm #189493

be honest with her

Treblecleff33
    Treblecleff33
    Participant
    November 16, 2018 at 6:15 pm #189588

I agree. You should be honest with her and tell her how you feel.

SimplyMe
    SimplyMe
    Participant
    November 17, 2018 at 3:43 am #189591

Then have a talk with her. Ask her to a place where you can talk it out. Just tell her what’s going on your mind and heart. Then whatever will happen, happens.

ExStellaX
    ExStellaX
    Participant
    November 17, 2018 at 9:45 am #189601
    Reply To: I need help i don't know what to do

Honesty is super valuable for a successful relationship. Good luck matey!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 17, 2018 at 5:34 pm #189614
    Reply To: I need help i don't know what to do

Move on!
    “What made her love me is that she is struggling with depression and she always felt bad and she always self harmed and so on.
    ..what i did was taking care of her being there for her supporting her basically doing my best and that’s where she fell in love with me first.”

No average person would ordinarily put a clinically depressed self harming person on their wish list!
    On top of that she broke up with you and is now dating and making out with a new guy.
    Please find a way to LOVE YOURSELF!

The “No Contact Rule” is designed to help people get over their exes.
    Don’t accept friendship as a “consolation prize”. Your ex is the last person who can help you get over her.
    Sounds like you were a “nice guy” she let escape her “friend zone”. I doubt she was ever really into you.
    Grieve among your friends and family and when you’re ready find a girl without so many issues

In a world with over 7 billion people you can find someone much more worthy of your time and love.