I need help with a relationship I was in and would like to try again

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 10:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

aman0326
    aman0326
    Participant
    July 27, 2019 at 10:35 pm #204427

I have a girl that I was in a relationship with for a year and a half. We moved out of state together for her schooling but came back in February. We were on a break from when we got back to around a month ago and then she messaged me asking me to come up and see her. I have been staying with on and off for the past few weeks. We sleep in the same bed sometimes when she wants it and watch movies and have dinner together. She says we are “just friends” or just “friends with sometimes benefits” but other thing show that she wants to be back with me. I call her hunny and sometimes she corrects me with boundaries and kiss on forehead and get boundaries and other times she is okay with it. Yesterday she called me hunny. Sometimes I can hold her from behind and she is fine with it but get the just friend’s comment. Sometimes we cuddle in bed but other times it just is butt touches. We have fun once in a while but it’s on her time. I ask things and get maybe a lot but most of the ti