I need help with my crush

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 10:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rmcl12
    rmcl12
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 4:33 am #168337

Hi so I’m a guy bi and I’m just starting to come out. Not a lot of people know just a few friends.I’ve recently gotten a huge crush on one of my coworkers. I really like him and its driving me nuts.we’ve talked a few times but i still can’t figure out if he’s into me. i don’t even know if he’s into guys, but i still want to take a chance. so i just need some advice on what the next step is.how can i tell if he likes me? what should i do? do you have any good flirting tips? I really want this to work out.

jamesdean
    jamesdean
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 4:08 am #174391

ask some of his friends if he goes that way

randomdude101
    randomdude101
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 1:45 am #174670

you definitely need to ask his friends

kp
    kp
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 10:46 am #175145

The saying, don’t shit where you eat is very true. Tread very careful dating coworkers, if it turns nasty, you will need to face that person at work every day and that can be very uncomfortable. I did that more than once and every time, it bit me in the ass.

SHaven123
    SHaven123
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 11:42 am #175163

Listen to KP.
    1. you work with him
    2. you don’t know if he is gay.

this is a recipe for disaster

nic15
    nic15
    Participant
    May 25, 2018 at 6:56 pm #175377

I hate to agree, but I have to. I’ve dated coworkers and cohort students in the past and when it goes bad it goes bad in a BIG way. For me that’s just too big of a risk to take again, unfortunately. Then again, define coworker for us. Are you both in the same department or on the same team? Or do you just work for the same company? If the workplace interaction is low or nonexistent I’d perhaps give it a try. But if your professional life can be impacted by any type of personal issue with this guy, I’d pass on it.

anonlover
    anonlover
    Participant
    May 26, 2018 at 4:28 pm #175392

Start woh flirtig and see if he flirts back, but if you really wanna know right away the best thing to do is just go in for it and ask. Dont come on to strong since he might nit be into men at all, but you never know till you ask, if hes not into guys at least you tried and didnt waste an oportunity

Yungsaavage
    Yungsaavage
    Participant
    May 28, 2018 at 1:51 am #175411

Ask his friends

LexLutheran
    LexLutheran
    Participant
    August 25, 2018 at 2:49 pm #182656

You definitely need to find out if he goes that way first before asking him out because that can end badly. Maybe “drop” something in front of him and see if you know what i mean 😜 lol