I need some advice please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 8:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Fuark
    Fuark
    Participant
    December 18, 2018 at 8:51 am #191237

I need some help.
    4 months ago I met a girl and we started dating. After 3 dates we had sex at her place. We had sex 3 times but at that moment I had libido problems and I explained it to her. The main reason she didnt want to date again was because of my libido problem at that time. At the moment I don’t have that problem anymore because I take other compounds.(Yes, she knew about my steroid use). Our last date was 2 months ago but I can’t get over the fact that my libido got me fucked up. Should I ask her out 1 more time? We don’t talk anymore(No contact rule).

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 19, 2018 at 9:29 pm #191436

“After 3 dates we had sex at her place,”
    “The main reason she didnt want to date again was because of my libido problem at that time”
    “Our last date was 2 months ago…”

Okay lets be honest with yourself.
    Clearly this girl enjoys having sex. She dumped you because she felt you were sexually incompatible.
    Most likely she hasn’t been sitting around for (2 months) waiting for YOUR call.

One of the reasons why some people choose to delay having sex is because they want an “emotional investment”.
    When someone is emotionally invested and sex turns out to be bad or so-so it’s harder to simply walk away.
    People feel more obligated to “work on it” before giving up on someone they CARE about.

On the other hand if you have sex with a stranger and it sucks you’re most likely not going back for seconds!
    She had sex with you 3 times and it appears she wasn’t satisfied. Don’t expect her to want to test YOU out again.
    Forget about her and date new women now that you’re fine. Best wishes!