I really like this guy but..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Melanie B
    Melanie B
    Participant
    December 13, 2017 at 9:48 am #159942

I offered fwb to my guy friend. We had done it in the past randomly. I’m not ready to date anyone as I’m coming out of a long term relationship. So we hooked up again and the sex was fun. After he was really warm and affectionate. I really like this guy but I feel like he doesn’t care about me. So fast forward days later and he hasn’t made any effort to make contact with me. I texted him once after a week just to say hi but will not message again. If he cared for me he would have made an effort to contact me already. I just don’t know why I’m unable to get his attention. I guess we can’t help who is attracted to you and who is not. I just don’t get it, it’s hard to accept someone doesn’t like me.

smith1986
    smith1986
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 11:39 am #160081

Hi, I’m still new here but for my own understanding, it’s not really good to date a guy after you had sex. Some guys just want sex then after he tasted and has sex with you he will be gone. I’m not saying it’s really fact but In most cases this is true! except you find each other attractive or there is a spark within you.

Sweettart3
    Sweettart3
    Participant
    December 17, 2017 at 10:33 pm #160294

Girl, let him loose. The way I see it is if a man was interested in me, he would make the effort to let me know! No effort on his part seems to be made here. And maybe the sex did ruin anything other than fwb. But once you are fwb, dating or a relationship just does not work out. That is my opinion.