I really need help with this

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 11:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GenericUsername123
    GenericUsername123
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 5:17 pm #174497

Ok so this girl that i really like rejected me last year but over the summer i lost a lot of weight and got a well needed haircut. I still didnt think that she liked me until about a quarter into the school year when she looked at me over and over and over and kept on glancing. She also tried to star a conversation about something that happened recently. i knew that was a sign because we never talked since we never have any classes together and she knew that itd be odd if she just came up and started talking. this happened for a few months intil one of my friends found out that i liked her and went and asked her if she wanted to date me. He said that she took a long pause and said maybe . my friend could see that i was mad at him for saying that so he went back over and said it was a prank. she replied oh i didnt think he liked me. even though she knew for a fact. 2 days later i tried to ask her out but one of her friends found out and told her. She said no. ButShesBeenStaringAtMeSince

Coach_Michael21
    Coach_Michael21
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 6:47 am #174847

I wouldn’t waste my time with this girl. She clearly either a) doesn’t know what she ants or b) is just playing games with you. If it’s (b, then you really need to look elsewhere, you don’t need the extra headache that goes along with this.

Uravareageteen
    Uravareageteen
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 5:27 pm #174955

Ya, this seems like a pretty immature thing to do, your friend shouldn’t have got into this in the first place. She seems like she is a headache. There could still be a chance with her. Just be cautious and take it slow. And… tell your friend to not involve himself in it. Period.

oyvey81
    oyvey81
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 4:32 am #174979

be confident!