I seriously need dating advice…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 10:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nic15
    nic15
    Participant
    May 25, 2018 at 7:07 pm #175379

Okay so I realize this is super basic, but I’m seriously such an introvert that when I see a cute guy out and about I am physically incapable of interacting with him in any way that will convey my interest in him. For example, today I saw (for the second time) the same really cute guy working in a retail store where I love to shop. All I can manage to talk about is the store and products and ask stupid questions that I already know answers to hoping that somehow I’ll find a proper moment to say something like “would you like to go out sometime?” . I know, it’s obnoxious. And it’s not the fear of rejection, I could totally handle it if he said I wasn’t his type or whatever the let down line is, the problem is I seriously can’t figure out what to say or do! I just can’t figure out how to let him know I’m interested without being completely awkward and embarrassing myself. I also can’t keep going in there and making meaningless conversation without looking crazy. I’m a mess!!

LexLutheran
    LexLutheran
    Participant
    August 25, 2018 at 2:46 pm #182655

I say go to the store once or twice more and then ask him if he has social media. From there you can communicate better and maybe one day go out on a date

LJcrazy1981
    LJcrazy1981
    Participant
    August 28, 2018 at 7:25 am #182821

Just tell him he will be surprised by the forwardness he would have no choice but to say yes!!!!

alexsk
    alexsk
    Participant
    September 2, 2018 at 4:36 pm #183291

Please tell me that you already did something about it in the meanwhile. I’ll tell you right now that even really good looking guys dont get many girls to initiate the conversation. Happened to me several times and every single time it happens im pleasantly surprised and feel really good about myself. Im pretty sure that if a girl approaches me no matter what awkward or dumb shit she says, it will still be a win in my book.

newbie85
    newbie85
    Participant
    September 11, 2018 at 3:50 pm #184024

Just tell him how you feel 🙂

JohnnySeville
    JohnnySeville
    Participant
    September 12, 2018 at 10:58 pm #184159

All the previous posters have made good comments that can work, rather than just repeat one of them, I will give you a different way. Rather than you making the advances, try to make him make the advances buy going in one day in your sexiest outfit. Just say Hi and usual and see what happens. If he bites, you are set. On the other hand if he doesn’t then maybe you should move on. He may have something going and is not the type to get involved with another at the same time. At some point he may become available, but who knows when. Try your luck with some one else and if talking to them is not right for you, try the dressed up route. Good luck.