i want to make this work

DATING ADVICE FORUM

i want to make this work

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 4:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bidwellbeauty92
    bidwellbeauty92
    Participant
    March 22, 2018 at 1:42 pm #168160
    i want to make this work

I really need some advice, I have been with my bf for almost 4 years and we have two kids together, I love him alot. Butt has been on edge for the past few months, all we seem to do is fight about everything. He is super distant and i have no clue what to do. I have tried to talk to him and he acknowledges he is on edge but doesn’t know why. He tells me everything is great at work and hes happy. We are normally the lovely type and are always all over each other. he barely kisses me or holds my hand. It gets super lonely on my side of the bed at night and i dont like it. I just want “us” back, What should I do? Guys please help me.

mickey9694
    mickey9694
    Participant
    March 22, 2018 at 2:44 pm #168167

you need to sit him down and talk in direct, certain terms and see what is going on. it’s best to get any issues out now, instead of later. it might hurt at first, but with these types of things, sooner is better

Gemologist
    Gemologist
    Participant
    March 22, 2018 at 6:00 pm #168220

Work going alright? Any big anniversary such as 20 years since high school coming up? Is he or someone dear and near to him sick? Midlife crisis/rut? Sounds like he has something going on his plate he’s not keen on sharing (just yet).

ssashaa
    ssashaa
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 4:11 am #168227

Talk to him, make him understand. Give him similar situations

pdxgirl80
    pdxgirl80
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 5:42 pm #168307

Communication is they key. Anything worth keeping is worth talking about.