Ideal Way to Meet Women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Ideal Way to Meet Women

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 4:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

badass
    badass
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 7:16 am #73877
    Reply To: Ideal Way to Meet Women

Hello dmg106,
    Online dating is a good idea,but i’m sure that you can find a lot of places where you can meet cool girls to talk with.
    You’re shy,but that’s not a big problem that can’t be solved.
    You just started to think very well: ” I do think I could be a good catch for someone.”
    If you think that you’re a trophy for girls,then you are on the right way.

Doesn’t matter that you’re shy,just try to meet as many girls as you can and don’t be afraid that you will be rejected.
    You’re just going to meet new girls and have some quality conversation with,not to marry each one of them.Right?

If you want to find a quality girl ,then the best thing you can do is to start to go in places where you will find quality girls.
    There are plenty of such places like: bookstores ,Gym ,Coffee Shops ,etc.

I’m sure that you will meet some nice girls soon.

See ya,
    Badass

Quiet guy
    Quiet guy
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 9:40 am #73878
    Reply To: Ideal Way to Meet Women

One thing life has taught me is that there is no ideal anything. As far as ways to meet someone, not trying to give a smart allek answer here but anywhere there are people. A couple of examples, I’m involved with a group of similar interest people. one day we were giving a demostration at an air show, a women walked up and asked what we were showing, a conversation ensued and things went from there. Another time I met someone while pumping gas. We talked awhile but nothing devloped. What I’m getting to is opportunities are everywhere, sometime just taking the chance to say hi can be all thats needed.

Brixdavr
    Brixdavr
    Participant
    March 4, 2015 at 2:39 pm #74743

I would try online dating

Brixdavr
    Brixdavr
    Participant
    March 4, 2015 at 2:39 pm #74744

I would try online dating or go to events maybe you will meet someone

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    May 17, 2015 at 12:49 am #79164

Thanks for all of the great ideas you guys! A little bit of an update: I have created an online dating profile over the last few months, and have actually mustered up the courage to email a few girls who I was interested in. Unfortunately, nothing has come from the messages. Typically they haven’t been online (their profile says when they have last been active), so they haven’t even seen my messages, which sucks. It’s hard to wait around and have them message you. I’m using okcupid.com and the pool of people is pretty thin after awhile, especially when the people you are interested in don’t message you back. It sucks…but at least I’m trying, right?

goodnightstar23
    goodnightstar23
    Participant
    May 18, 2015 at 7:02 am #79185

i know the feeling!

Luna_Lee
    Luna_Lee
    Participant
    May 26, 2015 at 3:12 am #79713

I am from a small town too originally, and the first thing my single friends and I did (once we had a driver’s license) was get the heck out of town and go to the city. There is a lot more to do there and a lot more people to pick from. Google or ask around in regards to the closest larger city (within about an hour or so from you) and whatever events are going on, grab some buddies and go do something fun. Explore the city and enjoy yourselves. There is literally SO much more to see and do, your odds are much better of meeting someone interesting. Keep an open mind & have fun ! 🙂

loflust
    loflust
    Participant
    May 28, 2015 at 10:12 pm #79879

you should try online dating. you never know. you could meet a great lady there.

Tnguy
    Tnguy
    Participant
    January 9, 2017 at 9:23 am #122143

FYI — You might be interested to know that even being in larger cities is a not a total solution at all. Yes, there are more people, but there are still many of the same challenges as in a smaller city.

1 2