IDK WHAT TO DO, PLEASE HELP

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 12:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

reykill
    reykill
    Participant
    February 26, 2020 at 10:25 pm #230550

Ok guys I recently dating this girl and we’ll we had sex, it was both are first time and well it went great but for she was very sensitive so she was really sore right after and well she went home and since she lives with her grandparents, her grandma saw something off and I was afraid of that and well she confronted my girl about it and she told the truth and well now I’m not allowed to see no more. We both like each other like a lot and we both don’t want things to end. And like I can’t a hold of her no more like I used and idk….. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 27, 2020 at 5:05 pm #230602

Do nothing. You’re not the one who is difficult to reach.
    If (she) wants to get in contact with you she will find a way.

Take it from me even without her grandparents interference this wasn’t going to be a happily ever after ending!
    In the meantime I wouldn’t waste my life away sitting by the phone.
    You’re young and should be out living your life.

Best wishes!