I’m a pussy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I’m a pussy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    March 3, 2019 at 2:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Xife
    Xife
    Participant
    February 18, 2019 at 4:12 pm #195114
    I’m a pussy

Im a younger guy (15) and I’ve been dating this girl for a while, she’s incredibly important to me, it’s going great. She’s clearly into me too. Our dates are light hearted, flirty, touchy etc however in our more recent date I had an opportunity which I lost, We were touchy, slapped each other’s butts and held hands but later on in the date we decided to go cinema. While we were waiting for the movie we watched memes and our faces were really close like a cm or two away from each other, she kept on licking her lips, looking at mine, we kept on getting closer and closer till… nothing happened, I couldn’t make the move and kiss her. I was always on the verge of kissing her but when I actually tried I just couldn’t something stopped me. During the movie she had her arms crossed and her body facing away from me. I got so nervous that I had great trouble to make a move and grab her hand.
    I want a relationship out of this but how do I stop this from happening ever again?

Xife
    Xife
    Participant
    February 19, 2019 at 8:21 am #195116

Also one thing that I noticed was that she became a lot more dominant since the last date… is that some kind of shit test? Why do you think she did that ?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 19, 2019 at 4:30 pm #195205

RELAX! Stop putting yourself down!

You’re only 15 and odds are you are going to blow it from time to time no matter what age you are.
    At this stage in life you’re still figuring out who (you) are!

Dating right now should just be about having fun. Your teenage/high school years are just a blip on the screen of your life.
    When you hit the college campus, nightclub/bar, and online dating sites you’re going to have a ball.
    There will be lots of other girls/women you will have opportunities to be with. Right now you’re in the practice/learning years.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!

Best wishes!

patgomez
    patgomez
    Participant
    February 25, 2019 at 5:33 am #195483

no your not kk