I'm an extremely socially awkward and depressed person having trouble.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I'm an extremely socially awkward and depressed person having trouble.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 3:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Weedle
    Weedle
    Participant
    February 2, 2019 at 10:56 am #194020
    Reply To: I'm an extremely socially awkward and depressed person having trouble.

way and it helped me understand myself a little better.
    Thanks for the help so far hope your week has been good to you!

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    February 2, 2019 at 11:31 am #194021
    Reply To: I'm an extremely socially awkward and depressed person having trouble.

Hello Weedle:

Thank you for your feedback. I put a great deal of thought to provide the most effective and appropriate feedback to meet your specific needs. I appreciate that my feedback has helped you to get a deeper connection to yourself. This is a must if you want to be able to connect to, hold onto, and enjoy a relationship with a woman, or anyone else.

So here is the next few things we need to clarify:
    1. What do you feel you would offer a woman for her to want to be with you? Be very specific as to the qualities you have that a woman would be attracted to.
    2. What do think your 2 girl friends wold say are your best qualities?
    3. If you were giving your girlfriends dating advice and one of them told you that she never dated before what would you say to her? What would you ask her? What tools and strategies (advice) would you give her?

I look forward to reading your responses and continuing our journey.

GJ

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:20 am #202186

for depression im finding its really on focusing on what you can actually control and then taking small steps as possible to build momentum
    but yeah for me depression comes from feeling powerless and nothing i can do about the current situation so thinking small as possible and what i can actually do and control helps alot

1 2