I’m dumb for thinking that this song was because of me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 12:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Alexander Williams
    Alexander Williams
    Participant
    June 27, 2019 at 8:56 am #202899

when I was going though my crush’s Spotify playlist who I haven’t seen in a long time so she had a playlist called pop icon and She had a lot of song in that playlist so I saw the song brown eyes by lady Gaga and I thought that song was because of me cause I have brown eyes. But I’m dumb to think that song is because of me. I guess she just likes the song and thats why she put that song as pop icon.

momof2
    momof2
    Participant
    June 29, 2019 at 8:09 am #203108

Don’t read into it. She probably just likes the song.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 1, 2019 at 8:43 pm #203186

Not sure why a playlist called “pop icon” would make you think all those songs are about you.
    Not only does she love the song but apparently she loves Lady Gaga and sees her as being a “pop icon”.

Sounds like you may be feeling a little insecure about this relationship.
    It’s as if you’re looking for some {validation} or proof that she loves/cares about you..

Snooping through her things is likely going to sabotage the relationship. Either trust her or move on!
    Her every thought or action does not have to be about (you). Enjoy your time together one day at a time.