I'M IN-LOVE WITH A BEAUTIFUL LESBIAN

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 12:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

paulya
    paulya
    Participant
    August 11, 2018 at 9:26 am #181384

Okay, please someone help me? I need someone to explain me what should i do.
    I’m a man. I met this Lesbian girl 2 years ago and she has a girlfriend, then i’m always beside her in the morning to evening. Then i told her that i love her, she didn’t tell me that she loves me too but i can see that i have hope in her. As the day goes by, i can do anything in her, kiss her, hug her etc. Other people seeing us like girlfriend/boyfriend. But she always had a girlfriend. She always telling to me that no matter what happen, this is not temporary. But now, she had a girl friend again, and i seeing her that she truly love the girl. Now, she’s not the girl i met. She changed a lot. She didn’t care what i feel. I know in myself that their relationship is temporary but its so much hurt for me to see that shes too much care and love in the girl. What should i do? I really really love her so much. Please, someone advice me.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 11, 2018 at 2:11 pm #181388

You said (she never told you she loved you) and she’s always kept a girlfriend.
    Suppose you were in the same situation except she was heterosexual and always had a boyfriend.
    What would you do? Clearly you’re refusing to accept or believe she’s a lesbian and (prefers) women!

If she were truly “into you” she would want a monogamous relationship with (you).
    No one person can “love enough” for two to keep a relationship together.

You also said: “She didn’t care what i feel” and it hurts you so much to see how much she cares and loves her girlfriend.

Life in the “friend zone” can be a painful existence. Nevertheless suffering is optional.
    You should move on and start dating women who actually WANT to be in a relationship with YOU!

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

And if by chance you’re correct that her relationship is “temporary” then she will come find you.
    In the mean time don’t put your life on hold waiting for that day. Best wishes!

paulya
    paulya
    Participant
    August 19, 2018 at 7:31 am #181897

Thank you so much for the advice ^_^

leonuris
    leonuris
    Participant
    August 21, 2018 at 6:09 am #181986

Move on dude.

If she wants you or misses you, she’ll let you know.

Worse case, she’s using you just as her “cover”

Move on. Life is too short.

MiguelAlva29
    MiguelAlva29
    Participant
    August 22, 2018 at 8:54 pm #182290

Oh my God!..I don’t think she like you