I'm very confused about this girl.. need help.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 3:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fen91
    fen91
    Participant
    February 9, 2018 at 5:48 pm #165226

Hi!

I’m looking for advice with this chick. (25-26 years old) i’ve known about 12 years on/off ..we’ve not had much contact the last 6 years. We have lots of same interst. She’s been dating the same guy since she was 14. They have a child boy and got married 6 months ago.

out of the blue they got separated and she moved out and into appartment a week ago so she’s single. She started texting me and wanted me to help her with something, and I did, so as “payment” she wanted to make me dinner one day. Then texted me last weekend and asked when I wanted to come visit in her new apparpment. I know She’s always had a thing for me through the years and vice versa.

We’ve been texting and snapchatting a lot this week and she wanted to check when she did not have the kid so I could come over. suddenly today she’s NOT responding at all to my texts/snaps. Maybe put of by my interest or am I just insecure? Any tips on next move? just wait? I do have the feeling she’s dating/into someone else..

TheBoss
    TheBoss
    Participant
    February 11, 2018 at 6:39 pm #165250

Sounds like this separation is fairly new and he may have done some fast talking to get her to come back to him. Shoot her a text asking if everything is ok. If she doesn’t respond, she very well could be back with him or is having second thoughts about leaving him. After all, she was with him for a lot of years and he is her baby daddy. You can’t throw that all away in 2 weeks time. Give her space and see what happens. Don’t get hung up on her so quick. That’s a definite turn-off for girls. IMHO