In a weird spot with my gf

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 4:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TOx
    TOx
    Participant
    June 3, 2019 at 11:29 am #201580

So i ve been with his girl for 2 months and we got together after 5 months or online talking and seeing each other every once in a while, the problem is that the girl is really shy and its taking her ages to do anything. My problem is that i haven’t managed to kiss her yet. I just cant seem to get a moment with this girl at all, shes really not that open to me and when we leave after a day out and i walk her home at the end she hugs me but doesnt leave, she keeps staggering time doing all sorts of things and she is doing that because i m sure she wants me to kiss her because she gave some hints every once in a while. Here i always try to get close and more personal but she just won’t make eye contact with me for longer than 1 second. My friend just told me to gently move her face by her chin towards me and kiss her but i really dont want Something to go wrong because she might not be expecting it and it could lead to a cringe moment. What do I do and how to pass this first kiss anxiety

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    June 3, 2019 at 8:17 pm #201617

I would suggest trying to kiss her on the cheek first and see what her reaction is. Or just simply just ask her if it is okay to kiss her. Just say “is it okay if i give you a good night kiss ?”

“she gave some hints every once in a while”
    Sounds like she is being a little open to you.

You and her have been together for 2 months and got together after 5 months. That is not rushing things. I don’t know how old both of you are. She could be very inexperienced, but she could be expecting you to make the first move.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 3, 2019 at 9:25 pm #201618

“So i ve been with his girl for 2 months”
    ” i m sure she wants me to kiss her because she gave some hints…”
    “My problem is that i haven’t managed to kiss her yet. I just cant seem to get a moment …”

Make the moment!
    Next time you see her greet her with a kiss. Make it a normal
    It doesn’t have to be anything super passionate but from here on out.

Another thing you can do is have a date at home where you watch a movie.
    Snuggle next to each other on the sofa, flirt, be playful, laugh,and eventually you’ll have an opportunity to lean in for kiss.

cah123
    cah123
    Participant
    June 4, 2019 at 5:40 pm #201631

Don’t underestimate the importance of actually talking to her about it. You can make it flirty and casual but it might be that she’s too nervous or there’s something else going on.