In love but flirts/talks/texts other people

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 11:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sugarnspice452
    sugarnspice452
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm #164430

So, my bf and I have dated for about 6 months. Sort of on and off. We broke up back in Nov for a few weeks but got back together. We worked in the same place and I knew he was talking to a few people there. I know he stopped texting them for a while but the day after I got fired he started back texting a girl he was messaging before. He told me all the time he wasn’t holding conversations or interacting with other women at work. (While at the same time I had to explain every interaction I had with any male. Customers included. I had to tell him what they said and what I said back to them.) Anyway, I told a few of the girls I found out he was still talking to that he had a gf. One was very surprised
    Told me that he “acts single.” Said he texted her wanting to know if they could start talking again. He admitted to me last night that yeah he was talking to somebody but it wouldn’t ever go beyond just walking past each other at work or texting.

sugarnspice452
    sugarnspice452
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 12:44 pm #164431

I knew something was off because he never acts happy to see me when I come up to his work and he always seems to hide in between aisles when I am with him. He says that’s not what he’s doing but it seems the opposite. He tells me he loves me and that it’s not what I think it is and that I don’t need to worry about anything. It’s just conversation. Says he’s not going anywhere.
    Earlier I questioned him again and he asked me if this “was going to be a problem” when I asked what he meant he just said that if it was going to be an issue he could just leave. But then he said it wouldn’t ever turn into anything. That I was the only one he loved and was going to love