indecisive guy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

indecisive guy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 9:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

boysrtrash
    boysrtrash
    Participant
    May 21, 2019 at 7:51 pm #200882
    indecisive guy

so this guy ive been flirting with for the past couple of months seems to be really indecisive with me. he gives me mixed signals ALL THE TIME. we would basically be acting like a couple in public and in front of his friends on one day, so much so that people in the mall would say we’re a cute couple, then on another day he would be totally distant, not even talk to me, treat me like i’m a crazy obsessive person, and ignore me. then if i talk to a guy or a guy is touchy with me, he would flip and would get all ‘cute’ with me again. this has been going on for months now and my self-esteem has totally dropped. i no longer feel confident because of this guy and i actually feel hatred towards him sometimes for the way he makes me feel but the feeling i get when we are on those days where he feels romantic with me are the best!! i really want to move on, and i almost moved on a lot of the times but alas, he would string me back everytime. should i end it with the guy or is there…

boysrtrash
    boysrtrash
    Participant
    May 21, 2019 at 7:51 pm #200883

another way to get him to be decisive with me and be an official couple with him.

Borey
    Borey
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 4:01 am #200884

Indecisive spells he’s not worth your time. There’s someone who IS sure of what he thinks of you

almosthopeless
    almosthopeless
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 12:26 pm #200903

I wouldn’t have your heart broken; no reason to be treated differently. He has some other motive in his behavior or he has a personality issue.

stoke2te
    stoke2te
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 5:38 pm #200952

If he’s indecisive, he’s not into you enough. When love is real, there is no question. It’s so damn hot that it’s more addictive than herroin that there is no question about whether or not you want someone. That’s a true soul connection.

sk123
    sk123
    Participant
    May 28, 2019 at 8:24 am #201100

I’m in the same place, girl, and let me tell you, I know how exhausting it is. If he’s indecisive, he’s definitely either crazy or not into you enough. move on! find someone decisive! I am definitely not strong enough to, so you go for it!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 29, 2019 at 1:40 pm #201319

“..my self-esteem has totally dropped. i no longer feel confident..”
    “i actually feel hatred towards him sometimes for the way he makes me feel ”

(Sounds like what every woman wants in a relationship with a man!) NOT!

And yet you LOVE the “challenge” of having to (earn his love) and having to “figure out” what makes him tick.
    If a “nice guy” crossed your path right now offering you what you say you (want);
    you’d throw him in your “friend zone” in a heartbeat!

“Isn’t it ironic? We ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us” – Ellen Hopkins

“i almost moved on a lot of the times but alas, he would string me back everytime.”
    “should i end it with the guy or is there another way to get him to be decisive with me and be an official couple with him.”

Now who’s sounding indecisive? You are where YOU (choose) to be.
    No one is “stuck” with anyone!
    Suffering is optional.

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

Cupid
    Cupid
    Participant
    May 30, 2019 at 7:58 pm #201415

To be an official couple, he has to ask you to be his girl or you both agree that that is the case. It sounds like he has not. He could be a jerk or he is simply unsure about you.

In the end he could be unsure as to how you feel and trying to protect himself. You could let him know in a non pressuring way how you feel.
    Another thing you could consider is that he could be shy and you could get the ball rolling by inviting him somewhere on a “date.”

karmacoma
    karmacoma
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 3:30 pm #202321

maybe he is bi-polar? more likely he is just not mature enough to be a man or not THAT much into you to be with you full time. This is sad but I have heard similar stories from girls before. Remember, if a guy is into you you wouldn’t have to wonder if he is because he would show you all the time.

MB313
    MB313
    Participant
    June 18, 2019 at 11:08 pm #202383
    Reply To: indecisive guy

Could be many reasons he could just be scared of commitment or maybe he’s more comfortable being single and doesn’t know what he wants. You need to push him out of his comfort zone somehow. Good luck!

nectarborn
    nectarborn
    Participant
    June 20, 2019 at 9:47 am #202471

He just sounds very scared of commitment

indianpe
    indianpe
    Participant
    June 27, 2019 at 6:49 pm #203009

Would you really want to be with an indecisive guy though? You might slowly lose attraction and respect towards him

FemaleFriends123
    FemaleFriends123
    Participant
    July 14, 2019 at 11:54 am #203631

Indecisiveness can only mean one thing; he is not really that into you. I don’t know why guys thing it is okay to be like this but it’s quite immature and stupid. Honey, he’s not worth your time – go mingle and meet someone else who’s not going to lead you on like this.