Is a Client Intersted In Me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 5:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

beccajm
    beccajm
    Participant
    October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am #187097

I have a small company and most of my clients are remote so we’ve only met over video conferencing. I have a client who’s in his 30’s and he’s taken a lot of personal interest in me. He asks about my life, goes out of his way to refer good business to me and introduce me to other people who would be willing to work with me and remembers things that I say even in passing and will follow up on them. We video conference quite often and I am not sure what that means and lately we’ve been texting more of a personal nature not as much just business. How do I know if he is interested in me, we don’t even live in the same state?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    October 17, 2018 at 12:52 pm #187269

Unless he asks you out on a date you should assume this is purely business.
    You don’t want to mistake mentorship for relationship.

Some people are also very friendly while conducting business.
    They’ll make notes of your likes and interests in order to get the best service.
    When I was an Account Manager at a software company I had resellers send me Christmas gifts.

Generally speaking; If you have to “figure a guy out” it usually means he’s not into you.
    A man in his 30s is usually not going to beat around the bush when he wants to be with a woman.
    He may be married or have a mate.

Last but not least if you don’t live in the same state there is very little upside to pursing a relationship.
    The only reason for being in a long distance relationship is the belief that he is “the one”.
    When there is no light at the end of the tunnel whereby someone plans to relocate couples usually drift apart.
    If you’re only going date someone for FUN you may as well do that locally.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    October 17, 2018 at 4:00 pm #187302

agreed. remember the business is business and just because somebody acts “nice to you” in business doens’st mean there’s really interest. Let’s take car salesman for instance. They act like your best friend. I’ve now seen dealerships hire hot women that start acting like they may be intersted in you – even give ou their cell phone # – it’s all just a sales/business game.

Business is business. Until he makes it outside of business and NOT about business – it’s business.