Is he Cheating?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he Cheating?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Looloo12
    Looloo12
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 1:01 am #230878
    Is he Cheating?

Hey, hopefully some of you guys are awake but I have been battling all day whether or not my boyfriend may or may not be seeing someone else. One thing that really got me thinking was his response to me confronting him about something.

On Tuesday, I came over (I asked the day before if I could..didn’t say anything about sleeping over or anything. I’m the type of person to either say all my plans before hand or just not at the last minute in general) and he randomly asked if I was sleeping over. I told him no since I wouldn’t be able to leave the house since I have work when you’re still at work. Next day, he calls me while I’m driving to work as he is driving home and we end the call around 7am. He works night shifts. Everyday he comes home, he usually goes to the gym right after but he didn’t this time. He went around 5-6pm.. I did call him again to confront him about the weird question and his response was:
    WILL REPOST REST!!

Looloo12
    Looloo12
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 1:03 am #230879

THE REST:
    “Did you sleep over? I don’t remember, tbh I don’t remember anything”; then proceeded with, the reason why I asked you was because I wanted you too and I like waking up next to you. How could he have waken up next to me if he was at work? Also he knows he called me while I was driving at work and was on the phone still while I was at work. How would I have left the house? I don’t have a key.. Also, if I did sleep over, he would have came home to me there but he knows he didn’t.

At this point I can’t tell if I’m overthinking and just being paranoid or maybe he just twisted his words or there is someone else.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Looloo12 Looloo12.
    dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 9:29 am #230905

Be honest with yourself.
    Are you someone who is paranoid, insecure, clingy, or have a history of accusing boyfriends of cheating?
    If the answer is “yes” let it go. No one wants to have to prove their love and loyalty over and over again.

If the answer is “no” to all of those questions (assume) you’re right! Now what?

Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself.
    If something doesn’t “feel right” to you it’s probably not right for (you).

{The minute you no longer trust someone the relationship is essentially over!}

People typically react to their suspicions in a multitude of ways.

1. You acknowledge you no longer trust him and leave because cheating is a “deal breaker” for (you).

2. You play the detective game in order to confirm your suspicions and show him you were “smart enough” to bust him.

3. You realize {you’re not going anywhere} and hope he says something which will allow you to ignore “red flags”.

4. You distance yourself from him or start cheating in an attempt to protect yourself or pay him back.

#1 is the mature way to go if you believe in your heart you’re right and don’t want to play games.

Shevat
    Shevat
    Participant
    March 6, 2020 at 3:17 pm #231033

Most of the time, ladies are too forward and judgemental and that, every man hates. There’s always the appropriate time to talk about issues in a relationship and every man wants a healthy relationship as much as ladies. Never confront a man over anything in your relationship if you want it to be healthy because men love peace especially from their women. Kindly learn your man.