Is he interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2020 at 3:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JN67
    JN67
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 9:10 pm #224466
    Reply To: Is he interested?

As a guy and from my perspective he is either 1. The very flirty type or 2. Actually has a crush on you. Does he flirt with other women? Also, if he wasn’t some type of interested he wouldn’t be flirting in the first place. Guys may flirt, just as girls do but I’ve noticed when a guy flirts with a girl he has a motive. He won’t just flirt for the fun of it. To me, it seems that he has a crush on you. Consistent complimenting, shows emotion when you leave his presence, it all adds up. Don’t over complicate this

Guise
    Guise
    Participant
    November 23, 2019 at 1:42 pm #225706

Oh wow, didn’t expect the number of responses. If you guys care to read, here’s an update.

So I think he just wanted female attention, since he still had hang-ups over his ex. He found another job and submitted his two week notice.

Now, I’m happy he found a better job. But the strange thing is, he removed me from social media. He said it wasn’t personal, said something like this is the cost of him wanting to pursue a relationship. He did it to other coworkers too, but not all of them.

It’s also kind of sad, because I used to talk to him on almost everything. But I couldn’t even say hi to him the other day when clocking in.

Ngl, this whole thing does bother me. But I’ll get over it. It’s not like this is the first time I’ve experienced this.

Momof5kids20
    Momof5kids20
    Participant
    November 25, 2019 at 3:10 am #225716

I would just co!e.out and ask him

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    November 25, 2019 at 5:54 am #225722

Maybe it will be interesting for me!