IS HE INTERESTED! HELP!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

IS HE INTERESTED! HELP!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 11:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DanceItOut
    DanceItOut
    Participant
    June 18, 2018 at 8:54 pm #177389
    IS HE INTERESTED! HELP!

Hey,

I met and built a friendship 3 months ago with a guy I met through work. He was a preferred photographer for our office and I needed a headshot. During the shoot he had me laughing harder then I’d laughed in forever. about a month later I reached out to him asking if he’d do a dog shoot of my pups. He said yes. This was my way of I guess seeing him again. Keep in mind he only does business professional and actor/actress model head shots. So him saying yes actually surprised me. We started talking about business and being an entrepreneur and this was something I already wanted to pursue. So I asked him to mentor/coach me. He agreed. He’d never done it, but said he had thought about it. So it’s been 2 months now and we communicate through text almost daily even if brief, and we meet every 2 weeks. We always set our meets for 2 hours, but they have always gone 3 or 4 hours long. We can talk just non stop about so much. Then the first 2 times after the meet he asked for a hug and

DanceItOut
    DanceItOut
    Participant
    June 18, 2018 at 8:56 pm #177390

and I gave one willingly. Now he just hugs me after each meet. Enter his mom….his mom used to be in my line of work years and years ago and asked if I’d train her in what I do. So I have been helping her. She is amazing. Just yesterday I ran by her house to drop something off to her and ended up there for 4 hours. The 1st 2 he was busy, but then he hung around his mom and I for the last 2. Sometimes I think he’s interested, but then other times it seems he is not. How do I know if I should make a move?

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 19, 2018 at 12:28 am #177394

Its time to move you have wasted so much time

the guy wants you

BUT I cant figure it out if you have made it so simple for him

why has he not mad a move ?

this is the only strange thing

other than that close your eyes and just start talking about it with him there // you dont have to look at him just as long as you have him in the right moment and he can hear you until he gives you an answer

Play with your dag and say some thing Like i would Like for us to be togather

Good luck

DanceItOut
    DanceItOut
    Participant
    June 19, 2018 at 8:38 am #177391

He is very focused on his businesses and I don’t think has dated in 3 years or so. I have been driving myself nuts trying to decipher this. I would also note he is way out of my league in my opinion. He’s one of a kind.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 19, 2018 at 10:42 am #177424

When a (grown man) is into a woman he makes it known.
    Remember it was YOU who called him to take pictures of your dogs.
    It was YOU who asked him to be your mentor.
    If you hadn’t done either of those things he wouldn’t be around you.

Over the three months of being around him he has never asked you out on a date.
    If he hasn’t dated in (3 years) it’s clearly a lifestyle choice he’s made.
    Anytime a woman has to try and “figure a man out” it means he’s not (into her).

Suffice to say this has “Friend Zone” written all over it.

smiley666
    smiley666
    Participant
    June 19, 2018 at 1:23 pm #177447

From the dark side: not all men are like this, but I am. If I meet a woman who is clearly interested, I might decide that, as long as I don’t lie, it would be nice to sleep with her a few times, even if I’m not interested romantically. Again, I won’t lie, but I also won’t explicity disclose that I’m only interested in sex. I always assume that women are smart enough and strong enough to understand that if I don’t express interest romantically, but still want to sleep with them, that they can handle it. A bit dark? Yup. The truth? Yup.

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 22, 2018 at 5:55 am #177714

who cares

if that was me after the first 30 minutes i will be humping her 100%

i dont know why i dont run into woman like this jeses

some people don’t relies how good they got it

ss2345
    ss2345
    Participant
    June 22, 2018 at 3:06 pm #177787