Is it possible to turn this one night stand thing into something more?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 7:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

goosinator
    goosinator
    Participant
    May 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm #233383

I’ve known this guy for over a year, but we only ever hung out occasionally with mutual friends. We weren’t close, but we knew each other. He started texting me every now and then a few weeks ago. About 3 weeks ago he started sending booty call texts late at night. I played along, but never went to him. But I’ve been crushing on him for a long time now so the other night I initiated the booty call and ended up going to his place, and we had sex.
    He texted me once the next day, then again the following day. That’s when he told me he was thinking about the sex, so I told him I wanted to see him again, and he immediately backed off. Saying he was blacked out when it happened, quarantine isn’t a good time for hookups, he needs to work on his interpersonal shit, etc. Then he said he was going back to “full quarantine”

Is there a chance that I can get him back in the mood to do it again? Maybe even do more? He’ll be drunk and horny again, and he might text me.
    What to do?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 5, 2020 at 10:25 pm #233384

” I told him I wanted to see him again, and he immediately backed off.”

Doesn’t sound like he wants anything more than the occasional “booty call”.
    Most guys are open to grabbing some “low hanging fruit” every now and then.

However you need to be honest with yourself.
    It’s one thing if it’s just about sex for you and another thing if you’ve “been crushing on him for a long time..”

My guess is if you move on and no bother contacting him he will at some point call you again for a hookup.
    The more you show a lack interest in getting with him the more he’ll probably feel challenged to get with you again.

Note: If you’re (into someone) who is simply out to use your body eventually you’re going to end up hurt.
    Most women have plenty of options for getting laid. You don’t need someone who is going to play you for a fool.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    May 7, 2020 at 1:32 pm #233470

Hello, I am 23 years old and until now I have never used a dating platform. However a friend of mine provided me this page and I was surprised, I recommend it: ✅ datingadress.ga ✅