Is it real

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it real

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 9:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Loni123
    Participant
    May 18, 2018 at 7:43 am #174514
    Is it real

So met this guy , super amazing
    We started out as freinds and now we’ve become more than that
    We really like each other but have not established wether we’re dating or not ,and I feel that I might be pushing him if I ask
    We do everything together , always go out most of the time , plan for the future , discuss our dreams together
    But problem is will this be forever or is it just a phase now

anonymousgirl1000
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 12:58 am #174667

This is an issue so many women have. Two people date, the man doesn’t define the relationship and the woman sits there and acts like she’s okay with not knowing whether or not she’s wasting her time. Chances are the woman knows she’s waning a relationship. I don’t know how long you’ve been dating this guy, but I’d say, give him 6 months to define the relationship. If he doesn’t, ask him where he plans on going with the relationship. It’s not being pushy, it’s called valuing your time. If he says he doesn’t want a relationship, drop him because it means that you’re just a girl in his never ending list of girls he’s talking to.

anicetrance
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 10:29 am #174734

Loni,

Okay lets start with the basics. I assume you’re sexually intimate with each other. If you haven’t already done this start here:

Ask him is he is sexually intimate with you only and tell him if you’re sexually intimate with him only. Tell him you are only sexually intimate with one person only at time because that is one of your values. Set down that boundary. Boundaries are important and they tell a guy you value yourself and your time. I’ll check back on you to see what he says.

Best,

ANT

Castiar
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 9:09 pm #174835

No really enjoy it

divya
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 12:05 pm #174894

Enjoy Your relationship 🙂

handyron007
    handyron007
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 12:34 pm #174897

As for me, I will advise you to be patient and roll with the tide. He might really like you and be waiting for the moment to finally fall in love with you. So be open, don’t hasty and liberate your minds towards whatever could come out of it. Time will tell.

veronicah
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 11:25 pm #174967

Yes it is real

freespirit26
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 1:00 pm #175046
    Reply To: Is it real

It sounds like it is a real relationship! Perhaps when you have a casual discussion ask for further defining of what the relationship is….

EthanW
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 10:45 pm #175107

Enjoy!

ZackeroniAnd
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 3:10 pm #175194

Sounds like you’re both having a great time. Live it up! Seems very real.