Is it SCAM site?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is it SCAM site?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 1:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Alex Linden
    Alex Linden
    Participant
    February 23, 2020 at 3:50 pm #230324
    Is it SCAM site?

Hello some days ago I got friend request on FB from lady and she invites me to need4love dating site, I just would like to find information about need4love, can I trust to this service? Just don’t understand….
    Thank you

billvm
    billvm
    Participant
    February 24, 2020 at 12:43 am #230329

It appears to be on the level. BUT it specializes in men meeting women from Ukraine going so far as to offer Romance Tours wherein you pay to go to Ukraine to meet your better half. There you will enjoy a little of that quid pro quo BS.

Many sites like this. The modern “Mail Order Bride” setup. And although they say it is free to join and post a profile, if you try to contact any of the ladies, you have to pay. You’ll be getting a lot of email from these ladies and the urge to pay a membership fee to write back will be tempting.

At any rate, are you willing to take a chance on someone who likely values the golden citizenship status of the US/Canada over you?

And, to be sure, there will be women who need money to be wired to them (US currency) so then can meet you at your local airport. Only they may not be women and forget about the airport.

Stay with recognized US based dating services.

The woman on Facebook likely gets a commission for every member she gets to sign up.

Alex Linden
    Alex Linden
    Participant
    February 24, 2020 at 5:20 am #230330

Thank you for feedback, but I’d like to try, it’s cost not expensive for me. But it seems to me you are right! I’m afraid of to fall in love…. and if she is not real… Hope on need4love all ladies is verified!

Alex Linden
    Alex Linden
    Participant
    February 24, 2020 at 8:11 am #230331

thank you for answer

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 24, 2020 at 1:36 pm #230364

After visiting the site my personal opinion is it’s a scam!

Below are four “red flags”.

1. You were {solicited in Facebook by someone you did not know} to go to another site.
    Whenever someone is truly interested in YOU and could communicate directly they’re not going to want to use a “buffer”.
    A lot new online dating sites use “beautiful decoy” women to entice (men) to join and pay for enrollments.
    (For all we know your “question” in this forum is designed to get guys to visit the site!)

2. The site clearly states “beautiful women from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus”
    Anytime a site is filled with women from impoverished or oppressed countries it’s because they’re looking for a way out!

3. After going through several profile pages every single woman was a “10” or “drop dead gorgeous”
    Not one single woman was fat, had bad skin, or even looked “average”/matronly.
    There is no country on earth where {every woman} looks like a Playboy centerfold model!

4. {Every woman} on this site proclaims the age of their partner doesn’t matter!
    Coincidence? I don’t think so!

muskangulati
    muskangulati
    Participant
    February 25, 2020 at 2:55 am #230383

no its not people are real there