is it too weird now???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

is it too weird now???

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2020 at 3:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bbymarzzz
    bbymarzzz
    Participant
    February 12, 2020 at 10:44 pm #229561
    is it too weird now???

i had a thing with this guy last year and then we ended things abruptly. but now I see him in my class like every day and I kinda started missing him, like just talking to him and being friends. i unadded from snap and unfollowed from insta but now i kinda want to add it back on snapchat. would it be too weird? we haven’t talked for a very long time now. ALSO, he still has me added me on snap lol
    ALSO we don’t really make eye contact in class nor talk and i think he hates me and that’s why i’m kinda scared of adding him back or even talking to him in class. like what if he spits on my face or something lmao
    also pt 3, i’m the one who ended things. i’m a clown I KNOW

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm #229696

“..we ended things abruptly.”

“..i unadded from snap and unfollowed from insta”

“we haven’t talked for a very long time now..”

“we don’t really make eye contact in class nor talk and i think he hates me”

“..i’m the one who ended things.”

Based upon your statements I would say: Hell yes! It’s weird!
    You “abruptly” dump a guy and unfriend him from your social media and expect him to want to “hang out” with you….etc.
    How would YOU feel if someone did that to YOU?

Don’t play games with people’s emotions.
    When you dump someone you should allow them to move on with their life.

“While we are free to choose our actions we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” – Stephen R. Covey