Is it worth reaching out to him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 4:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anonymousgirl1000
    anonymousgirl1000
    Participant
    March 16, 2018 at 12:02 pm #167522

There’s this guy I was talking to and to make a long story short, he was never really as great as I wanted him to be. He would look at other girls when I was with him, even left me for another girl while we were out. Just left. No explanation. I never said anything because he’s not my boyfriend, so he doesn’t owe me anything. Of course, he eventually stopped texting. Now, I’m finding out that he met a girl online and is moving to be with her. I still have to see him multiple times a week, so I haven’t really had a chance to get over him. I was just so upset that I allowed myself to let someone in my life that was never mine to begin with. I’ve told him some personal things. I know that he’s dated many girls and maybe that’s why he’s so good at talking. I just thought things were going to be different. Silly me. He’s noticed that I’ve been tense and, for some reason, he wants me to confide in him, but I don’t really know what to say. Is it even worth reaching out to him?

Saile24
    Saile24
    Participant
    March 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm #167665

Yes I would talk to him, maybe it makes you feel better?

surchie 434
    surchie 434
    Participant
    March 19, 2018 at 8:54 am #167626

No , im sorry this happened to you .But dont forget that the right man for you is just waiting to meet you !! one that we make you happy and put you as an equal .

cactuscrazy
    cactuscrazy
    Participant
    March 20, 2018 at 9:54 am #167875

Don’t reach out. More often than not men do this for the satisfaction of knowing they still have some hold on you…it’s gratifying to him to have you depend on him and it makes him feel like he’s worth something but it does nothing for you but leave you in a state of torment because while you confide in him you’re entertaining the idea that something could happen…when in reality, it won’t. He’s trying to keep the door open just in case it doesn’t work out with the girl he met online, it’s up to you to shut the door, lock it and throw away the key.

666dodik666
    666dodik666
    Participant
    March 20, 2018 at 12:22 pm #167894

No, forget him, if he would have wanted you, he would approach you back then.

Bloodyblods
    Bloodyblods
    Participant
    March 21, 2018 at 9:01 pm #168080

Talk to him, show him what hes done; even if he didnt intentionally do it