Is she interested in me, like me more than a friend, has thing for me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Onequestion
    Onequestion
    Participant
    October 13, 2018 at 5:36 pm #186991

I’m 28 and she is 21.Year ago she invited me to a party and texted a week later to see if I had a good time. She said she felt bad she didn’t asked. She texted me at work last Friday to see if I had plans.Went out with her and friends and she was dress really sexy. We got separated for 10 mins and she texted “wya” I didn’t know what it meant so when I saw her in person I said I didn’t know what it meant. She said I should have responded. Next day I text her and other people to hang out on a day. She is the only person that responded saying dag she has plans but will let me know.Next day she texted me again asking if I wanted to go to the park with friends. I got there she gave me a hug and sat close to me on the bench, ask questions, small talk. Yesterday asked about a day to hang out, she went in detail saying why she cant make it, should could have just said I cant make it. She laughs my jokes, and I notice she has this look of being annoyed when people interrupt our talking.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    October 15, 2018 at 12:56 pm #187042

“Is she interested in me, like me more than a friend, has thing for me? ”
    My standard answer is: If you have to “figure someone out” it usually means they’re NOT into you.

These days people are using their phones for texting too much and not enough for phone conversations.
    Another thing that leads to confusion and misunderstandings is using is the term: “Hang out”
    It’s one thing to be in high school or junior high talking about “hanging out” but adults go out on dates!

Last but not least these days a lot of young guys are too afraid to make the first move unless they know she’ll say yes.
    Next time you see her greet her with a hug, hold hands while walking, or kiss her good-bye when you’re leaving.
    Risk little, win little. You have to be willing to risk being rejected in order to avoid being placed in the “friend zone”.
    An early rejection saves time and avoids potential silent suffering as her “friend”.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!
    Best wishes!

Justina1412
    Justina1412
    Participant
    October 15, 2018 at 1:58 pm #187047

If she is initiating texts, conversations and asking to hang out, this is usually a strong indicator of interest. It is hard to diagnose the situation because you haven’t gone on a 1 on 1 date yet and you haven’t had a long conversation 1 on 1 yet. Honestly, the fact that you are going out on “group” dates is a really bad idea. You definitely want to spend some quality time with someone without a group of friends around if you want to create any real attraction.

Next time, don’t ask her to go out with friends, just ask her to go out with you. Maybe something simple like dinner at a casual and inexpensive (but trendy) restaurant will work. Ask her when SHE is free and set up a date that works with the schedule that she gives you. If she stops texting back or she won’t set a date or says “we’ll see” or “i’ll let you know” just tell her that you would rather she just reach out when she is free if she can’t set up an official date. And if she never reaches out again, you’ll know why.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    October 17, 2018 at 4:11 pm #187309

shes definitely interested.
    its time to man up and ask her out on a 1-on-1 date just you and her so you can get t know each other and spend time alone. have fun. develop this chemistry you already have.

good luck!