Is she interested still?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she interested still?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 9:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

WindyCity
    WindyCity
    Participant
    March 26, 2020 at 4:37 pm #232173
    Is she interested still?

So I met this girl on tinder a few months back. We hooked up a couple times when we first started talking(late November) but have not done anything really sexual since. We were also cuddling a lot too. This semester(before it got cancelled due to COVID) we would still hangout with just the two of us, smoke together etc. Also on valentines day I asked if i could take her out and she said yes. That same day in person I asked what she wanted in terms of friendship/relationship and she said “with you…. uhhh… i think maybe friends because i like hanging out with you”. Then the following day after valentines day she asks to hangout at 2 am, we did but nothing happened sexually. Now since school is cancelled she texts me more often and snapchats me more. Sometimes she is flirty and other times she is friendly. She uses the kissing emoji and throws in small subtle hints but sometimes when i flirt with her she wont flirt back and vice versa. Also on facetime she’s always smiling at me lol

tephros
    tephros
    Participant
    March 27, 2020 at 8:31 am #232183

It sounds like she likes you at least some, but for whatever reason isn’t interested in being serious – whether that be where she is in life or something else. If you enjoy hanging out with her, do it. If you enjoy having sex with her and she wants it too. Why not? But yeah, it does suck when one person wants something serious and the other doesn’t.

tephros
    tephros
    Participant
    March 27, 2020 at 8:32 am #232184

Interested in something casual probably. It may or may not be personal, maybe she just doesn’t want anything serious right now in general. But don’t overthink it, just enjoy it. If you can’t enjoy it, move on. Things could change, but I wouldn’t count on it.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 27, 2020 at 11:59 am #232220

“I asked what she wanted in terms of friendship/relationship…”
    “she said “with {YOU}…. uhhh… i think maybe {friends} because i like {hanging out} with you”.

“Hanging Out” is not Dating! (Even though the guy often ends up paying for the event/activity!)SCAM!
    Clearly her response indicates she doesn’t see YOU as being “the one” or her potential “soulmate”.
    Lots of girls love {the attention} they get from “male friends” and enjoy flirting for FUN.

When she was given an opportunity to explore something deeper with YOU she shot down that idea.

You need to be honest with yourself. Do YOU really want to be just friends?
    Are you just “going along” with her friendship request with the hope of converting it into more?

Personally speaking if I were you I’d invest most of my time with girls who saw me as relationship material.

In order for (her) to be “the one” (she) would have to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with YOU!

Go out with other girls and if she is truly your “friend” she’ll be cool with it.

NDGal246
    NDGal246
    Participant
    March 27, 2020 at 2:23 pm #232233

I agree with the others! I think that she enjoys spending time with you, but doesn’t want a relationship with you at the moment. Perhaps she is only interested in a casual relationship, not really sure. If you enjoy hanging out with her and being her friend, then definitely continue spending time with her. If you want something more, than maybe try being honest with her and ask her how she feels.

Indestructible Male
    Indestructible Male
    Participant
    March 28, 2020 at 12:02 pm #232263

From what you said, I think that she is interested in you but you keep confusing her. She is a female and you are a male. To attract feminine woman you need to be masculine man. You are giving her mixed signals and she is confused. Some times she sees you like a friend becuase you are behaving like her friend. Stop that. Start behaving like a man that is attracted to her becuase that is what you are. Don’t hang out and talk to her in a friendly way. Be sexual, show your intent, so that she knows what you want. Also go after other woman, she is not the only one in this world. So if she want you great if not find another. And remebmer: IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER BEHAVE LIKE YOU DO. If you behave like her friend, that is what you will be.

mlglr333
    mlglr333
    Participant
    March 30, 2020 at 7:15 pm #232343

She likes you. Girls don’t throw around kissing emojis like that really! I think it’s very common for women to hide how much they like a guy so that the guy keeps chasing them.

It sounds like a game but if you read relationship psychologist expert John Gray’s latest research (author of the the Men and from Mars Women are from Venus), this kind of withdrawal on her end and chase on your part is what’s needed overtime to keep the spark alive, so enjoy it!