Is she Into me or not?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she Into me or not?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

slimslim25
    slimslim25
    Participant
    September 4, 2018 at 10:26 pm #183408
    Is she Into me or not?!

Hey Guys, so I recently started talking to this girl. Texting started off strong, went on a few dates that went super well (in my opinion). Instantly post any dates she would text me about how fun it was for her.

A week more rolls by and shes stopped texting as much, so i’m thinking ok…it’s over. THEN, I get nudes out of the blue. What the heck? Cool..whatever, I respond trying to spark conversation to possibly hang out again and I get left on read all over again. Even if i’m just a booty call, id love to pursue that lol

Do I ask her out, do I give up? Does she need space or is she just pissed i’m not initiating more?

overdrive
    overdrive
    Participant
    September 6, 2018 at 12:29 pm #183542

I would try one or two timeS to try and set something up And as long as your fine with a booty call I would say this behavior is OK too

But I wouldn’t put too much emphasis if she’s acting this way into building a strong bond and connection.

But then again I could be wrong and she might be busy so I would say try and reach out

If you can’t nail something down in the next two or three tries I would give up and move on to someone else

RaffyZalds36
    RaffyZalds36
    Participant
    September 6, 2018 at 7:05 pm #183610

Don’t try to contact her again. She’s just a waiste of your time.

Luffyd01
    Luffyd01
    Participant
    September 7, 2018 at 5:57 am #183613

Ya she is just playing games for attention

doublecreekfarm1918
    doublecreekfarm1918
    Participant
    September 8, 2018 at 1:11 am #183757

She is obviously thinking about her. Could it possibly be she was drinking at the time this was sent? Maybe she realized the next day what she did and was embarrassed. If it was me, I’d ask the next day if she really wanted to send those photos…then maybe use a little humor and flattery,

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 9, 2018 at 12:24 am #183794

Stop texting and CALL her up!
    If she answers ask her out if not ask her to give you a call.

Sounds like she’s playing games with you.
    If she is unwilling to (talk) not text with you then move on.
    Don’t be surprised if attempts to get your attention after you ignore her.

In the mean time go out with other girls.
    Thankfully we live on a planet with over 7 billion other people!

Lune
    Lune
    Participant
    September 9, 2018 at 12:42 am #183796

Call her and be honest on your feelings

emily44
    emily44
    Participant
    September 11, 2018 at 1:59 pm #184013

I honestly think she’s just looking for sex. She strikes up a few conversations with you, then she doesn’t text you often anymore, then proceeds to send you nudes instead. If this is the type of relationship that you want to have with her, then that’s cool. Although, I think a relationship were you could talk to a girl by texting/calling/hanging out with her in person would be a lot better. It would be where you’d be able to gain an emotional connection and not just an all physical one. You deserve better!

Cathy116
    Cathy116
    Participant
    September 12, 2018 at 5:51 pm #184154

You should really just call her or meet her in person and be honest on your feelings. But to be honest i do think shes only playing with your feels…

JohnnySeville
    JohnnySeville
    Participant
    September 12, 2018 at 10:38 pm #184158
    Reply To: Is she Into me or not?!

I side with one of the other posters, she may have been drunk when she sent those and now realizes what she did and is really embarrassed. Calling her instead of texting would be the best way to find out what the deal is, did she really want you to get those pics or was she drunk. Its possible she also made a mistake and they should have gone to someone else, but doubtful she will admit to that. If she hesitates on the date then it might be best to walk away, you don’t want to make a pest of yourself or show you are desperate for a date. Be thankful for what you got and move on is my advise. Good luck.

jenygump11
    jenygump11
    Participant
    September 21, 2018 at 6:54 pm #185043

She may be upset as well. There can be many factors. I suggest you two have a discussion. That’s where your get your real answer.

jonchernov
    jonchernov
    Participant
    September 23, 2018 at 6:46 pm #185059