Is she really interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 1:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Baxxx
    Baxxx
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 1:31 am #169886

Coming off a 9 year relationship (its been a year since the split) I’ve figured its time to give dating a shot. Obviously I feel a bit rusty. So at a meeting/class the other night, I see this girl I’ve never seen before. Beautiful. And throughout the whole night it seemed like we couldn’t keep our eyes off each other. I was able to catch her name, but we got lost in the crowd afterwards. I just figured it was some fluke, and we’d likely never see each other again, yet I kept thinking about her in the following days. Then this morning, I wake up to a Facebook request from her. Silly? I know. But I’m not sure she even knew my name, and how she was able to track me down.

Question is, is this a clear sign of interest from her? Or am I just reading too much into it? After not having to court a woman for nearly a decade, am I being overeager? If not, how do I proceed from here?

mary445
    mary445
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 8:20 am #169888

Hey! usually if I go through the effort of finding a someone on facebook and even sending them a friend request it does mean something. It doesn‘t have to mean that she thinks you’re her soulmate or that she can imagine herself in a relationship with you or even meeting you, but it does mean that she thought about you and that you must have left some kind of (probably very good) impression. In your Situation I‘d wait a few days to maybe send her a message, if she doesn’t send one first, and then try to initiate a conversation!
    Best of luck!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by mary445 mary445. Reason: Typos
    PRW
    PRW
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 12:50 pm #169897

Screw Facebook.
    Use FB messaging to ask her for her contact info.
    If she doesn’t give it to you she is not interested
    If she gives it to you then offer her a date about 4-5 days out from when you offer,…no chit-chat in between, no confirmation call before the date.
    If she accepts and shows up things look positive.
    If she declines, or accepts but then “no-shows”,…she is not interested

Problem solved.

Javsidvdy1
    Javsidvdy1
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 10:13 pm #169914

Yes bro

foothorski27
    foothorski27
    Participant
    April 9, 2018 at 7:26 am #169921

Yeah dude she took the time to hunt you down on Facebook, she’s definitely interested in you. Just accept her request, flirt with her a lil and ask her out. You’ll know if she’s really interested then.

chachasi
    chachasi
    Participant
    May 2, 2018 at 11:48 am #172041

Totally a clear sign of interest on her part. Taking the leap to add on Facebook after a first encounter is quite bold! Go for it and spark a conversation.

flower5
    flower5
    Participant
    May 3, 2018 at 11:31 pm #172152

I think that she might like you. This is definitely a positive sign.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    May 4, 2018 at 6:42 pm #172227

I am jennifer by name,if you need hacking into a cheating spouse phone,email,Facebook,bank statements etc,you really need the blackhatdemonic
    art gmail com. i read a post by Freddie , he connected me with him. he is a masterclass at this hacking stuff, He just help me secure my job once again by helping me retrieve files on my COMPROMISED WORK EMAIL. he can do all sorts of things, just keep it 100% with him and his going to prove himself
    Regards

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    May 4, 2018 at 9:30 pm #172243

Play it cool man, – it’s a good sign that she’s added you, but she might be one of these types that just adds people randomly too. But this is a good start! Here’s a guide that will help you if you’re coming off a long period out of the dating pool bit.ly/2HGcrQj