Is there a woman looking for love?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 12:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Brad
    Brad
    Participant
    November 22, 2018 at 3:36 pm #189698

“Hi I’m new to this forum do not know what to say only He told me that he was not good with a woman. I used to believe it was a serious relationship, but in the end it turned out that it was just material things. My social life is complicated. I am separated from my wife and I have a 6 year old son. I really need advice and assistance All I wanted was to find a woman who loved me and understood whether it was difficult or impossible Perhaps time has changed or hearts have changed but the only thing left is hope I do not ask for pity from anyone. I only have one question Are not women looking for a good man? Are not men looking for good women? Why fate always reflects things or only love we find in movies, but in real life, love is considered dreams I’m not here to tell my story Everyone has a story I’m here to find advice or maybe someone who shares the same problem”

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 22, 2018 at 5:02 pm #189701

“All I wanted was to find a woman who loved me….”
    You’re overshooting to begin with. You have to allow (time) for feelings and relationships to evolve.

Your primary goal should be to find someone you are compatible with to go out.
    Hopefully you will mutually enjoy each other’s company and over time things will evolve into something serious.

When it comes to love and relationships most of us (fail our way) to success.
    Very few people hit a homerun their first, second, third, or fourth time up at bat.
    If this were not the case we would all be married to our high school sweethearts!

Forget about (fate) and happily ever fairytale endings.
    Know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself and stick to your mate selection/screening process and “must haves list”.
    In the mean time have fun and keep your options open by dating multiple women until you find one who meets your requirements. Someone said: “Love is like a fart; if you have to force it then it’s probably sh*t!”
    At certain ages people want different things.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 23, 2018 at 3:22 pm #189728

thatspersonal001,

Nothing about Brad’s questions mentioned sex!
    His discussion was about finding a woman to LOVE and being LOVED by her.

“Are not women looking for a good man? Are not men looking for good women?” – Those were his questions!

Brad
    Brad
    Participant
    November 26, 2018 at 8:23 am #189741

Thank you dashingscorpio so much for understanding what I mean
    I meant pure love
    I also meant good men and good women
    There are those who seek to satisfy his sexual instinct only

lukasz
    lukasz
    Participant
    November 27, 2018 at 2:09 pm #189951

start with small steps, you will achieve success
    first get to know the girl, make sure she’s interested in you, then offer her friendship, and when you’re friends, offer her love, it really works, but women are different