Is this a red flag

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this a red flag

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 5:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LarsFromMars
    LarsFromMars
    Participant
    August 13, 2019 at 10:44 am #205324
    Reply To: Is this a red flag

I think it is important to trust your intuition. You are skeptical about this guy, and that is all that matters. So… unless you are skeptical of everyone, then you do right to hesitate. Video chat is always safest first, and it saves time.

watdahellidk
    watdahellidk
    Participant
    August 14, 2019 at 2:51 am #205380

You couldn’t solely on instagram alone. I know plenty of my friends who’s not that active on instagram or any social media. But as long as he’s willing to video call with you and show his face I think he’s okay.

FemaleFriends123
    FemaleFriends123
    Participant
    August 14, 2019 at 11:04 am #205417

It’s best not to jump into a conclusion about this, I know people who have a hundred followers and no content. There are some who just accept real life friends into their social media accounts, and this is not uncommon – plus they’re really good guys. If you like him and he treats you right, don’t read too much into his social media sites.

Fishingaway
    Fishingaway
    Participant
    August 17, 2019 at 10:04 pm #205598

Only one way to find out. Get to know the person. Analyzing people from social media is so wrong because those seeking validation from social media in the first place have their own issues. I’d say those who do not use social media( excluding a business that is or necessity) would appear to be more normal.

1 2