Is this a two-sided love?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 2:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Loveshope
    Loveshope
    Participant
    July 24, 2019 at 8:24 pm #204300

I have been in love with the same woman for over 10 years even though I have dated others in between making my way back to her. She has a big issue with me. When I’m hurt by something that is said or done I share with friends and close family members she does not like that because usually it causes them to say things about her that she wouldn’t like. She has found a way to find out what text messages I have sent and has told me that she has proof of conversations even Instagram messages that have been sent to and from me. And I know she has proved because she has shown me the proof. What she wants is for me to tell her every single thing and I’m not used to it. But I am also not doing anything. I go to work take care of my family and on occasion do a little shopping and that is pretty much my life. She has broken up with me, placed me in the friend category many times. I just want to know if she still loves me and if we can fix it. she said no but she is still speaking to me.

RolandOfGilead
    RolandOfGilead
    Participant
    July 25, 2019 at 9:58 am #204314

She sounds manipulative and controlling. She doesn’t have the right to obsess over your every single text or social media message, or your every coming and going.
    All relationships need boundaries, and she is clearly not respecting yours.
    Also, if you feel hurt by something she has said or done, tell it to her face and talk to her about it. A little bit of understanding is better than a lot of long suffering.