Is this considered rape?


Is this considered rape?

  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    June 6, 2018 at 4:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

    Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

    Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

    What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

    April 18, 2013 at 5:08 am #29048
    Is this considered rape?

    I have been dating this man for 4 months. One evening I had several glasses of wine at his house. I asked if I could sleet in the extra bedroom. This man has whaat is medically considered a micro penis. That really did not bother me. The man is impotent but He seemed great and I decided to continue with the relationship and work through it. I was asleep when the man entered the bedroom as quietly as possible and lied on the bed thinking I was asleep. I could hear him tring to make himself hard. He smothered me with ky jelly and attempted insertion in my anal area with his penis. He never made any attempt to wake me up. He moved my body to it’s side, quietly and appeared to not wanting me to wake up. At one point he got up to get more ky to spread on me. I never made any attempt to stop him. Again for a third time he left and got even more ky. Then I left and went into the third bedroom and logged the door. The next day he acted normal as if nothing ever happened…Is this considere rape? I ended the relationship as a result of what I think was scary…because he attempted sex acts while he thought I was asleep. Most importantly he did not attempt at all to wake me. I feel violated. What would you have done if this happened to you?

    April 18, 2013 at 12:39 pm #29079

    What’s unfortunate is that you let him continue trying. Although you can’t go back in the past and to tell him to stop, I suggest you file a report of abuse, or aggravated assault, I’m not sure which one applies. Since you were aware of what was going on, it would seem consensual to a cop. Report him and even if you don’t get to press heavy charges, any other woman who is surprised by his actions and is raped like you (without knowing), will have your help since you reported his misconduct. Taint his record now so he doesn’t get away with anything like this in the future. Staying silent about this to authorities won’t help anyone.

    As for your communication with him, completely drop any and all contact. Ask the police for advice. you need to do this sooner than later for evidence purposes.

    Also, don’t ever let a big or small penis (or anything!) make you feel guilty about a man’s actions because he isn’t man enough to ask for consent.

    April 19, 2013 at 12:25 pm #29177

    Total perv. He should be arrested. Did you call the cops?