Is this girl crazy or is it just me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 4:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jtb333
    jtb333
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 3:26 am #168224

So I’ve been having some problems with my gf of about 1 year. The past couple months have been rough and my gf has been getting angry at me over every little thing I do wrong. Just last night she snapped and went to bed angry because I didn’t answer my phone for 10 minutes while she was going to bed. She seems quite distant when we’re not in person. She says I don’t do sweet things and often tells me how other girls boyfriends are doing more than me. In the past 2 months though we’ve went to dinner twice, a concert, and other things. Just last week I bought her a build a bear because she wanted one so badly and I thought it would cheer her up. (It did). Anyways, she basically shut me out for a week because I was very busy with university and wanted to see my old high school friends for a night. As a result I could only watch her soccer game and see her for 4 or so hours that week.I need some perspective. Am I just not right for her? Or is she being overly demanding/crazy.

jtb333
    jtb333
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 3:36 am #168226

Also. I genuinely care about her. When she’s not angry things go quite well and I see something special. It’s just that this has been happening less and less. I’ve tried a lot to fix this relationship, even opening up multiple times about how she makes me feel like a really shitty person in hopes of making her change. Is there maybe anything else I can try? Thanks