Issue trying to figure things out…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 1:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nsfun132
    Nsfun132
    Participant
    July 1, 2018 at 8:22 pm #178540

Hello,
    I have a long and complicated situation, I need help with.
    Me and this girl got out of bad relationships and couldn’t trust, we really liked each other but knew we weren’t ready, we agreed to break up 5 months after.
    We needed time apart.
    She started seeing someone. I remained single. The whole time she was seeing this person she still was talking to me. And weve been building. They broke up. She started seeing me more. I overthink and question and assume things. I said id fix it. Recently she said I always say it and nothing changes. She said before she needed some space to think.We still talked a bit. Anyways last thing she said was i say stuff but nothing changes. The overthinking and assuming. I havent heard from her in a week. I know she likes me what should i do. Wait fir her to come to me? I told her i was here for her and asked for forgiveness and said ill proove it to her

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 2, 2018 at 10:09 am #178584

You said: “we really liked each other but knew we weren’t ready…we agreed to break up 5 months after.”
    Who initiated the conversation? “She started {seeing someone}. I remained single.”

Apparently (she) actually was “ready” or when she got “ready” she decided (you) weren’t “the one”.
    “She said before she (needed some space) to think.” Which is code for back off or I don’t see (you) as being “the one”.

“I know she likes me what should i do.” Seriously???
    If this is how someone who is “into you” treats you that’s very sad.

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

You deserve to be with a girl who KNOWS she wants to be with YOU!
    This isn’t rocket science. Let her go and move on.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!

Best wishes!

Its_justMe24
    Its_justMe24
    Participant
    July 8, 2018 at 9:20 am #178714

You really need to have more trust in your partner before you cant grow in a relationship if you are assuming and accusing her of things it is offensive and unattractive.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Its_justMe24 Its_justMe24.