It frustrates me that I'm still a virgin and never had sex.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 4:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    September 17, 2019 at 11:58 pm #207183

I’m even more unattractive then most other girls.

Please tell me the truth and not lies.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 6:05 pm #224775

Even the most unattractive girl can find at least one guy who will have sex with her.
    Surly you must have seen women you thought were less attractive than yourself and yet they had a mate.
    My wife watches a TV show called “The 600lb Life” and even those people have boyfriends/girlfriends and spouses.

Personality, sense of humor, confidence, sensuality, flirtatious banter, how you dress, and places you frequent have some bearing.

A little makeup, lipstick, pouty lips, push up bra with a low cut blouse, tight pants or a short dress with heels and you’re good to go! Odds are some guy will hit on you TONIGHT even if it’s just to have a “one night stand” or “booty call”.

Being a virgin for most women is a (choice). Getting laid is almost never a problem for women!
    This is especially true if they’re not requiring the guy look like Prince Charming or romantically sweep them off their feet.
    (Men are fairly EASY to seduce!) – That’s the truth!!!

Jonluvz4wheeldrives
    Jonluvz4wheeldrives
    Participant
    November 7, 2019 at 11:32 am #224815

Join the club. It’s not a totally bad thing. You dont want to get pregnant if your not married to someone and committed to the relationship. You dont want to just sleep with any random person. It’s good to wait for the right person. If you have high standards you can probably find someone else with high standards. Which is a good thing.

Daga
    Daga
    Participant
    November 10, 2019 at 12:41 pm #224941

Perhaps your opinion is that you just want to lose your virginity after marriage? There are fewer and fewer people like you, but you have to appreciate such people

simonjack
    simonjack
    Participant
    November 10, 2019 at 6:13 pm #224943

If you are still single i will advice you not to do it untill you get married because once you did it you may not be able to control your self normally as before.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    November 12, 2019 at 3:10 am #224946

I don’t want to join the club.