It frustrates me that no guys in person that I meet that are not on dating sites

DATING ADVICE FORUM

It frustrates me that no guys in person that I meet that are not on dating sites

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 2:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    July 4, 2018 at 12:23 am #178661

It frustrates me that no guys in person that I meet that are not on dating sites might not want to have sex with me?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 4, 2018 at 4:38 pm #178670

1. Why do you think men don’t want to have sex with you?

2. If you were a man would you want to have sex with you? If not, why not? (When we change our circumstances change.)

3. Are you aiming outside of your league? If you look like Chrissy Metz it’s unrealistic to expect to attract Brad Pitt. (That’s reality)

4. What’s wrong with online dating sites? It’s not (where) you meet but (who) you meet that counts!

5. Are you ignoring potential opportunities? Putting “nice guys” in your “friend zone”?

6. Unwilling to stray from your “must haves list”: Another race?, Shorter than you? Bald? Overweight? Married?

In a world with billions of men it very difficult to believe there’s a woman who can’t find one guy willing to have sex with her!
    If you just want to get laid there’s got to be some men open to having no strings attached sex for free.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 11:43 am #178777

Probably because I’m the uglist woman with the attractiveness level of hideous.