It frustrates me that no guys want to give me a baby?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    November 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm #225180

I’m considered to be even more unattractive then most other girls

Please tell me the truth and no lies.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 22, 2019 at 4:51 pm #225668

First of all it’s immature and selfish to be trying to get pregnant while not in a stable relationship.
    A child deserves to have two loving parents who either want to raise him/her together or co-parent.

If you seriously don’t like your physical appearance you have options to do something about it.
    Change your hairstyle, fashion, work-out/diet, explore various cosmetic make-over options.
    You’re never going to be happy until YOU are comfortable in your own skin!

FYI – Ugly and unattractive people get married and have children all the time. (Look around!)
    If you start reaching an age where your biological clock is almost expired there is an artificial insemination option.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    November 25, 2019 at 8:12 am #225739

But their probably not even more unattractive or ugly then most other people.

MCmongoose
    MCmongoose
    Participant
    November 29, 2019 at 7:01 am #225818

Do you want a baby or to be a mother? There is an important difference.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 11:49 am #225931

I want both.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 2:02 pm #225954

Do you REALLY want to have a baby or is having sex your goal?
    Artificial insemination will give you what you want with regard to having a baby.

As for having sex just about every woman can find a guy willing to have no strings attached sex!
    There may not be any “face to face” love making or any snuggling afterwards in the “afterglow”

Even ugly people get laid! I suspect you’re selling yourself short.

meme
    meme
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 3:20 pm #225967

You have other options if you want to be a mother. You don’t really need to just “find a man to give me a baby”.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 11:55 pm #226012

I want to have sex too.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 11:55 pm #226013

But I want to have a man too.

Kballer
    Kballer
    Participant
    December 5, 2019 at 9:52 pm #226234
    Reply To: It frustrates me that no guys want to give me a baby?

Please be honest about your intent with any guy you date UP FRONT. Let them know you are not using birth control and that you are trying to get pregnant. Then, if a guy decides to move forward with you at least he understands up front what your plans are, and understands what he is setting himself up for. I don’t know anything about the rest of your life, but typically it goes;
    1. Career
    2. Financial Stability (paying off student loans, buying a house, paying off all debt)
    3. Relationship (LONG TERM, MARRIAGE)
    4. Kids.

Maybe you’ve got all that stuff taken care of… But if not.. Maybe shift your focus to where you need to be on that list, in the correct order. I promise you, “kids” will happen regardless of where you are at, or what you are doing, in life. But, it’s better to have a plan and be working your plan, until they come along.