It's complicated…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

It's complicated…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 4:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RSTheGuy
    RSTheGuy
    Participant
    June 6, 2018 at 11:54 pm #176423
    It's complicated…

So I’ve been in love with this girl for 3 years now and last year I professed my love to her and said goodbye and moved on. I still see her here and there (we go to the same college). Its been about a year and we just recently started talking again. We’ve started to get physical, which is something we’ve never done. And then recently I see her holding hands with another guy at a bar one night. I confronted her about this and she told me that we were never together so it was OK.

The thing is I assumed we were together and now i’m questioning if she was into me or if she was using me for attention this whole time. I’m still mad at her but I want to talk to her. What do you guys think?

P.S. This girl is a bit of an attention whore and likes to make guys jealous, but she has never done it to me until just now. I was good friends with her until I told her I was in love with her and ended the friendship. Also, she’s never had a boyfriend or had sex.

Aka Akuma
    Aka Akuma
    Participant
    June 7, 2018 at 3:11 pm #176499

Is this a new site, where is everybody with dating knowledge? This a standard AFC (average frustrated chump) post. You are suffering “one-itis” caused by years of popular culture, religion and your mother telling you lies. You need to wake up and move on. It’s is totally embarrassing to read this. I am not trying to insult you. Go get off your ass and educate yourself on dating and inter-sexual relations. Based on your question I recommend just reading the awful book “The Game” by Neil Strauss. This book will teach you nothing about modern pickup and inter-sexual relations, but it will open your eyes to what has been developing over the past decades. You then need to start diving into the vast literature of this world and help other men open their eyes. Your question is answered in the recent book “the Rational Male” by R. Tomassi, but this is a VERY advanced book and can leave you jaded. Read this after you have developed some PUA knowledge.

licker98
    licker98
    Participant
    June 14, 2018 at 3:14 pm #177068

Don’t let her mess you around. Find someone better than her. To me, it sounds like she is using you for her own amusement.